My 'replacement' 745 has seven issues with it and HK is sending me yet another 'replacement'. I've had enough though. My 20 year marriage with HK products is finished. This next 'replacement' will be going up for sale as an un-opened box. I'm not bitter, just disappointed. HK used to have a great product. It would seam that something has happened to their QA over the past few years.

So now I'm considering the following two AVR's because they have the HDMI audio processing and bass management I need:

Yamaha 2700
Denon 4306

I don't need or even want video processing, but it looks as if I'm stuck with it to get HDMI Lossless-PCM multi channel audio processing. I can not find any pre / pro's that have this either.....I've looked.

Buying local is not an option for me so I'm looking on the net to find an on line authorized dealer. So far all that I've found sell at MSRP. With all the problems I've had with HK, I will only buy from an authorized dealer.

I've not ever owned Yamaha or Denon, so I don't really know where to look. Any other places??