Quote:

quote:

the 4306 (and higher model demons)

Demonic indeed, Mike, but it may have what you're looking for. If by "multiple X-over points" you mean different frequency points for different speaker groups, the 2700 doesn't do that either.

John,

Are your sure about that? I thought for sure that each channel was adjustable like the HK's. Not only that, but I was under the impression that the 2700 had a parametric EQ that could be tweaked differently for each channel. If your right, then the Yamaha's are definately off my shopping list.

I admit that I did not spend much time with the manual yet, and I tend to scan them anyway. One of those ADD traits I enjoy so much…. If you happen to be looking through the manual, can you tell me what page it is listed on for the channel adjust??? I’ve got four manuals open now on four windows and I’m bouncing back and forth between them.

I have also just added another AVR to my shopping list too! A brand I had not ever given a second look to. It’s a Marantz SR 8001. I’m speed reading its manual now. I’m pretty impressed so far…... Too impressed to believe it will do everything the manual says it will. Is Marantz a good line? I really don't know a thing about them. I always thought they were low end junk for some reason and can't even recall why I thought that.