Hi Sutter,

I do hope your speakers are in excellent condition, if not, I'm certain you'll be letting Axiom know.

As an update, after posting my last comment I again called DHL and insisted she contact the Portland office to get a delivery status. Of course, one must assume they actually do this. She came back on the phone and said she was told the speakers would arrive in 30 minutes; by 5:30PM. The office accountant was there until 6:15PM and phoned me to say DHL had not arrived. Again, more lies from DHL. I called them back and told them I need these delivered by 3PM today and of course, they promised they would. If they don't arrive, I'm going to Magnolia Hi-Fi tonight to purchase speakers from them instead. There is no way Axiom is going to get me speakers by this weekend. I'll simply have to insist on a refund and if they don't give me one, my credit card issuer will reverse charges for them.

This is very unfortunate, and I agree with you that Axiom switching to DHL will not bode well for them in the long run...and it won't take long. I spent a LOT of time researching the Axioms, and now due to a very bad business decision by them, it's very likely I'll never be a satisfied owner.

This is the first time I've had an issue with ordering on-line from anyone, and it's also the first time I've done business with a vendor who ships DHL. They're probably OK for overnight envelopes, but not freight.

Axiom, if you actually read these forums, do your -potential- customers a favor by no longer shipping with DHL.

Regards.

Steve Axiom M60v2, VP100v2, SVS SB12-Plus Yamaha HTR-5990, Oppo DV-981HD Samsung LN-S4692D