Quote:

I then upgraded to Axiom m60's,

Yeah, I'd love to get towers too but then there is the "wifey" factor...not a hope! That is why I'm looking at the M22's. They are a little smaller than my current bookshelves and I'll be wall mounting them to consent with "she, who must be obeyed" wishes:)

My current setup I use a center, 4 bookshelves (matching) and a large 400w sub. Since listening to the Klipsch I'm looking seriously at "dipole's" speakers for the rears but will have to wait as my budget won't allow for this as well.

Quote:

Many people will tell you Axiom's are bright, and compare them to Klipsch. I just don't see that explanation as being true.
Quote:

Since you've owned Klipsch I take your comments more seriously. I've had friends with older Klipsch and thought they were better suited for large halls. But technology has come a long way and the newer lines are a big improvement. One of the main reasons I looked at the Klipsch was due to reviews that stated: "if looking for a mix of music and HT (50/50) then go with Axiom...but for more HT, then Klipsch!" As they were just more dynamic.

I would also suggest you check the audition thread to see if you can swing an audition in your area. That is all it took for me.

Yeah, auditioning is really the only way to know for sure! I just wanted to get opinions before pursuing this option...really hate to bug someone but Axiom leaves me with no choice, other than their 30 day trial! But shipping and costs only eat into my time and budget.