Quote:

I have not wished I had the 150 but there are many here that have the 150 with M22s and they say it matches perfectly as well, If the size of the speaker is not a factor(WAF) then I do believe the 150 might be the better way to go for you, as you seem to be trying hard to avoid upgrades and those that have heard the 100 and 150 do say the bigger one is a little more dynamic, as expected with the bigger driver array and enclosure. As I said you really can't lose.

Great to hear. It seems that either way I go, the center it'll match But you're right I want to avoid upgrades, which owning my current set for 15 years can attest! When I was listening to the Klipsch RC62/52 the larger 62 was the winner. I guess the 150 vs the 100 would yield similar results. And yes, this is the way I'd go for sure.

Dipole surrounds won't compare to the quad firing QS series and I hope there is someone near you that can give you an audition, Axioms really are as good as the reviews.

Sorry, my bad...I was confused about the term. Neither the Axiom's nor the Klipsch surrounds are "dipoles" but rather "quad firing" as you correctly called them.

Too...many...terms...head...will...explode! :0

I'll look at these when my budget will allow...that or when the "wife" finally hits it big at bingo Sent her there tonight...keeping my fingers crossed!