Sorry I should have been more clear but yes, 20 long and 11 wide. I figured being that far back was helping with the center/mains blending.

I currently have my centre above the plasma at 6+ feet high pointed into the seating area. My mains at ear level. This does cause some issues with the sound field but does a pretty good job of focusing the dialog/action to the display. Once I mount my plasma to the wall I'll be moving the centre down to the mains level. As you can see I'm still not done. Just trying out new ideas and thanks for the input and experience.

Another reason I'm looking at the M'3s for my center is that they are a slightly fuller range than the center's with the added bonus of being cheaper to boot! I did consider that new issues could arise from using two speakers off axis for the same channel. However I got the idea from Yamaha's "Sound Projector" speaker. They use an array of speakers, pointing off axis to create the illusion of a surround setup. Not what I'm trying to mimic but if done right could enhance the center setup...or not!? Who knows, if it works we could start a whole new fad