Someone mentioned on these posts that Dead Can Dance: Into the Labyrinth had incredible SQ. Now I can certainly attest to that.

For those of you that might be interested in this, there is a lot of middle eastern influence...very melodic. I bet that if I blind-folded someone and brought them into my 4,000 cubic room and made them listen to track 3 in Neo 6: music, they would swear that they were in a cathedral.

Track 4 has some very, very smooth bass somewhere north of 24Hz and south of 40Hz. I know it's more than 24 because my fireplace doesn't rattle. And I know that it's less than 40 because even at a "loud" volume, you can barely hear a very slight pounding from the 80s. But the 600 does an absolutely amazing job. No pounding at all but rather a smooth and rhythmic ebb and flow even when I set the sub volume at the lowest possible level on my Denon. I connected my old Sony sub just for fun to see what it would sound like on this track and I got some good pounding. The difference is absolutely incredible! Pounding bad...smooth and rhythmic good .

There's also very good separation of all instruments in this work.