I'll suggest a great one from one of the smaller areas of my collection(Broadway musicals). Lerner & Lowe composed a masterpiece of beauty and romance to bring Brigadoon to life. Story of two Americans vacationing in the Scottish Highlands who get lost and stumble upon the village of Brigadoon on the one day in each century when it comes to life. Romance develops, but they leave when the day ends and Brigadoon vanishes. Tommy can't forget Fiona though.

Of the six versions that I own or have heard, my clear favorite is this one , featuring Janis Kelly as Fiona and George Dvorsky as Tommy. Beautiful, romantic songs, wonderfully performed, notably Kelly in "Waitin' For My Dearie" and their duets in "The Heather On The Hill"(my favorite)and "Almost Like Being In Love". Available from various Amazon sellers for about $12 up.

Tommy had to return to Scotland, where the power of his love brought Brigadoon back to life and reunited him with Fiona forever. I return to this recording often to experience the emotions of this great show.

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.