Whilst wandering around Costco (Canada) I came across a couple of gems in their CD department that provide a lot of music for a low price - $12.99 CAN.

'Classic Rock - Driving Hits': Not exactly stunning but it is a 3 CD set (3 hours) that contains a wonderful collection of rock songs that I have lost over the years with the demise of 8-Track (yes, 8-Track, ha!), Reel to Reel Tape & Cassettes. Recording quality is variable, but that is to be expected with the recording technology from years gone by. Great party collection.

'Summer Salsa!' - I consider this one to be stunning. I've always loved latin music as I listen often to Cuba on my collection of Shortwave Radios. Due to iffy SW reception, the quality is sometimes poor; however, Radio Rebelde on 5025 Khz plays authentic Cuban music for domestic consumption. It is a bonus for me to receive it so far away. I've never owned any salsa music because I didn't know what to buy but this 3 CD collection fills the bill nicely. Recording quality is top notch & the material is wonderful with great vocals, hot latin percussion with congas/drums, horns & piano. Again great for parties with 3 hours of music for $12.99.

I highly recommend both collections. Lots of bang for the buck...

TAM