wid:

1. I am not on this Forum to create disharmony, period. If you perceive what I have said is disharmonious, then you should have the courtesy to inform me so in private, so I can make a decsion as to whether I'm in the 'wrong' (so I can correct it"), or, whether you have misconstrued that which I have said.

2. How you found me to be a newbie 'smart ass" is beyond my wildest imagination. I have been nothing but cordial and respectful on this Forum, and after reading everything that I have writen, l couldn't agree with myself more. I agree that sometimes I interject humour, but that is so seldom, that it can be dismissed.

3. If I have written something that offends you, or others, and obviously I have, have the constitution to tell me what I said that was out of line. If I believe I was out of line, I will apologize. If I said something that you believe is out of line, I will apologize. If I believe that you were wrong, I will state so.

4. wid, get a sense of humour - I guarentee you that with the info that you provide on this Forum, 'no one is after you'. We appreciate the info you contribute. And I also guarentee that if some is 'after you", they'll be snagged in a 'rat trap'.

5. Despite what was said, I appreciate the URL to Pacific.