Bridgman:

1. "BIG EGO" has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with wid, or any other member of this Forum!! All I was trying to say is if you make a mistake don't be afraid to admit it. Obviously, "BIG EGO" should have gone in a separate E-mail unrelated to anyone (however you do that). My apologies to wid for thinking that I would write something like that about him!! I certainly would not!!

2. "BTW Sirquack's first response had nothing to do with how long anyone had been on this forum -- as you correctly point out that doesn't count for much. What he said was that some of these people had been working with and bulding knowledge about AV for a long time and *that* wasn't something you should just blow off."

I misconstrued what he said. I realise that people on this Forum work hard; I can tell by the answers to questions. I just got peed-off with someone thinking that I was being rude to wid, when that was absolutelty false. However, I take your point; I was way out of line with Sirquack, I sincerely apologise to Sirquack, and I sincerely hope that Sirquack will accept my apology.

3. "Anyways, we Canadians are supposed to be a polite and tolerant lot, right ? It says that on the back of the flag in small letters."

I apologise for my conduct on this Forum, and for the other things said further down as a result of the "BIG EGO". Next time I will be more careful in how I write things, and if I misconstrue something in a way that's going to make me fly off the handle, I'll just 'take a pill', and cool off.

4. That's it unless you want more out of me (and that's not meant to be condescending).