Quote:

I was wondering about that. It seems like the Canadian disties & dealers aren't getting the new models (at least not yet), and they're running out of old models.

I have read in numerous places that HSU is going the "internet sales" route only! Much like Axiom and Emotiva .. They have decided that it is best to cut out the middle man and deal directly with the customer.. I contacted both Canuk dealers when i was looking to purchase about 2 months ago and all that was left at the time were the VTF3MK11.. From other fourms people who have inquired with HSU for direct sales to Canada say shipping and I would imagine duty and brokerage fee's would kill any kind of "deal" Now Duty I can deal with but it is the unreal rates companies like UPS charge for brokerage fee's that can sour the taste of electronic purchases from below the great lakes.. If you want a HSU in Canada your only choice at the moment, unles you can find Used, is a VTF3 MK11 for around $750+ tax and both company's offer free shipping. HTH

Avdude

Last edited by avdude; 07/01/07 02:37 PM.

Pio VSX1018,LPA-1,M60,M3,Qs8,Vp150,HSU VTF3,,Pio 5080,PS3..