>>Please give me one example of where I've been out of line, and I will answer to that as guilty or not. Oh, and make sure you explain how I was out of line. Fair proposition?

Tamzarian, I think it started when you made what was perceived as a rude comment to wid without any apparent reason, and spiraled down from there.

My re-re-re-re-reading of the post (the one to the effect that changing your mind is no problem unless one has a BIG EGO) was not necessarily intended to be critical of wid but because of the capitalization it sure came across that way.

BTW Sirquack's first response had nothing to do with how long anyone had been on this forum -- as you correctly point out that doesn't count for much. What he said was that some of these people had been working with and bulding knowledge about AV for a long time and *that* wasn't something you should just blow off.

Anyways, we Canadians are supposed to be a polite and tolerant lot, right ? It says that on the back of the flag in small letters.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8