Michael and Mark already told you what I would have.

If you do not have an SPL meter, you need to trust Audysey. I found the LFE setting to be perfect. The distance is supposed to be greater, and the rule of thumb is to add 6 feet of distance to your actual distance if you do not have an auto EQ program. I’d move it back where Audysey/Denon put it.

The X-over should be blanked out. It set your mains to large, so all LFE will go to the mains, plus the sub for the settings under the crossover point it set for the remaining speakers. I have mine to LFE so the LFE goes to the mains and sub. You should just toggle back and forth and see what you prefer. Depending on the size of your room, and where you have the sub’s volume control, you could see a variety of settings for the sub. Mine is -9.

Just pop in a couple DVD’s and see how it sounds to you. If you don’t like it, copy the curve and set up a manual profile. It’s not too difficult, but be warned……once you head down this road, it’s doubtful you will ever be happy. It’s like power seats, does anyone every really just set them and leave them alone? No, I doubt it. But the older cars with non-adjustable seats and steering wheels were all comfortable as is after a few hours………