Thanks everyone. The outlet store could take me up to 4 weeks before I get them. I was going to go for the whole pkg. but I'll have to wait.

I listened to a few speakers.
A Polk surround sound that I thought was pretty good for a small system
Polk Towers
JBL Towers
Klipsch RF82
PBS Imagine
Paradigm Studio 60's
Paradigm Millenia 300

I would have liked to check out some more but it seems like anything I would have liked would have been "more" out of my price range than I am already.

I am grateful for all the forums that are on the internet. Some aren't as helpful as others. I realize ie's best to hear every speaker for yourself as everyone has different tastes and opinions. I think after hearing a few and listening to those that are willing to describe their impressions on what they have heard that you can get a pretty good idea of how those that you haven't heard might sound.
I also know that any forum that is dedicated to a particular brand will be somewhat partial but I think that this particular forum has been rather kind to many of the competition. This shows a level of personal integrity and maturity. (well some of you aren't THAT mature )
I have really enjoyed my time here and hope that I enjoy my speakers at least half as much!