Ok, Just ran thru the avr setup on my yammy. The bass got much lower, no bottom end. I just set it back manually.

I will tell you also when I first got it and hooked it up, it did not work at all. I was fairly frustrated & shocked. I called JC & he was freaked out as well. He told me the only thing I could do is remove the speaker and see if a wire had came off.

Sure enough, I removed the speaker and the speaker wire that goes to the back of the amp was completely off. I re connected it and all was well, it worked anyway.

It's pretty hard to believe that happened during shipping as the box was in excellent condition. But who knows...

Stranger yet, it took 2 full days before they ever shipped it, I just thought they were checking it out before shipping. I know when I ordered my M80's they went out that very same day. I told JC my concerns.

I think I'm going to have to send it back. I just turned the volume on the EP350 all the way up and that should have blasted me with bass, but nothing even close.

This has been a pretty bad experience with this sub.

Dana

M80's, QS8's, M22's, CHT SHO-10, Dual CHT SS-18.1's, Onkyo NR3008, Mitsubishi WD-73740