I'M AN IDIOT!!!

I am so embarrassed, there was NOTHING wrong with my EP350 sub! It was me the whole time. What I was experiencing was "cancellation" with the low frequencies.

Friday, I just kept thinking there was no way this was happening to me (lack of bottom end w/350). I kept moving my 350 around the room and couldn't get any low end, even in the same place as my old JBL, still no low end.

I NEVER thought to re position my M80's. Well, that did the trick. I moved my M80's about 2 feet toward the back wall and about 1 foot closer together. Now of course the EP350 is dominating the room, I had to turn the volume down and set the crossover down to 80hz.

I'm not sure why the JBL didn't get effected this way, could be it's smaller and the woofer is so close to the floor. So anyway, I called JC back and told him, that's when he told me I was experiencing "low freq. cancellation".

I would go on and tell you all how awesome the EP350 sounds, but man, I am certainly humbled and embarrassed. I don't know why I didn't think to move the M80's. I guess I'm just not used to having quality speakers. I had no idea about "cancellation".

I'm gonna go cower and runaway ashamed now \:\(

Dana

M80's, QS8's, M22's, CHT SHO-10, Dual CHT SS-18.1's, Onkyo NR3008, Mitsubishi WD-73740