Originally Posted By: RickF
That's very good news Dana, no need to feel like an idiot, trust me, we've all been there and done that at one time or another! Don't know that I would have ever thought to move the 80s either, 'low frequency cancellation' is a new one on me. Out of curiosity, where did you have the sub located in the room?

Rick,

I originally had it in the right corner of the room (same as the JBL) but when I couldn't hear the low end very well, I moved it everywhere, no luck. My M80's were originally about 10 feet apart and about 4 feet from the back wall. Now the M80's are about 7 or 8 feet apart and pushed back toward the wall. I have kinda of a large open room (runs into the dining and kitchen (open floor plan). I think the M80's were too much toward the "center" of the room.

All I know now, this sub is outstanding, what a difference "placement" can make. I sure learned a lesson, hard one at that. I'm just glad JC was able to stop shipment of the replacement. Axiom's customer service is second to none, even to noobs like me... \:\)

I would have felt allot worse had Axiom wasted their time and money sending me a replacement 350 that I didn't even need.

Dana

M80's, QS8's, M22's, CHT SHO-10, Dual CHT SS-18.1's, Onkyo NR3008, Mitsubishi WD-73740