Originally Posted By: Zimm
 Originally Posted By: Micah
As soon as I get back from Italy I plan on hiding out in Steve's bushes until the whole family is gone and then I'm going to break in and uncover the truth Geraldo Rivera style baby!!!

I wonder why it is so hard to find people to offer demos?? \:D

But seriously, does "Geralda Rivera style" mean you don't expect to find anything once you break through Steve's wall, or that you will televise on live TV the secret location of the amps, after promising Steve not to disclose same in exchange for access to the HT?

Zimm,
'Crack baby' might be sharing with Micah... on the 'Geraldo Live' part, but you may be right. I could see Steve wanting to keep an 'understated' stance with his HT. I concur he likely does have an 18' x 20' air conditioned server type room filled with racks of the most current highest end Macintosh amps. How kind of heart to let me believe I too could have that quality of sound from an... "Oh, this old thing" mere mortal quality of amp.

Steve's kindness is amazing.

(Micah, did you happen to notice he had 'three' garage doors, but only two of them actually opened? When you go 'back in', let us know what you find triggers the secret wall to open up.)

Dave

"In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they're not."