Peter's statement....wow...it matches my thoughts, my purpose, my experience from the past 20 years. I could not say it better than he did. My oldest daughter is now 20 and a Junior at UNC. If you follow this path, (unless you make a boatload of money) you will make sacrifices of your personal wishes and desires - and you will not regret it in the long run.

One other thing......When my oldest daughter was about 10 months old, I was driving around town and some jerk did something stupid right in front of me. I dropped the "F" bomb and a second or two later out of the car seat in the back seat came a sweet little voice repeating back to me the "F" bomb. I am not kidding when I say my knees went weak. All I could think of was "please, please, PLEASE - never say that again" and I meant it to both me and her. Then I thought - don't make a big deal out of it and maybe she won't repeat it around my wife. She never did, but I was on pins and needles for several months after that.........Rob

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" Churchill