yep, tomorrow, scamp will be at my house auditioning my Axiom speakers. I hope he will enjoy them and perhaps seriously consider them for purchase based on the experience. here is a break down of my gear for you all:

Onkyo PR-SC5507P Pre-Amp
Emotiva Amps:
XPA-5
UPA-2
Sony SXRD 55" RPTV 1080p
Oppo BDP-83 blu-ray player
Toshiba HD-A35 HD-DVD player
PS3 slim 120gb
Xbox 360 Elite 120gb
Cable HD-DVR
Monoprice XLR interconnects & HDMI cables
Calabrine Bi-Wire cables for front 3
Monoprice 14awg cables for all surrounds

Axiom Speakers:
M80v3 Towers
VP180v3 Center
QS8v3 Side Surrounds
Polk Audio TSi100 Back Surrounds
Emotiva Ultra Sub 10 Subwoofer

Harmony One Remote

that is the basic breakdown of my system. Here's to hoping we can win scamp over to our camp. I'll do my best! I've got quite a line up for him and his son tomorrow with a movie (a full movie too), two and multichannel music from Blu-ray, SACD (DSD), DVD-A. scamp has agreed to the choices I have selected from my collection and he will bring some CD's of his own and he has requested that we listen to a scene of a movie which I have. The music will range from classical, to rock to jazz to modern/contemprary music. Oh yes, I will be treating him to the Nordic Sound 2L in 2 channel with the M80v3 Towers set to full with NO SUB (let me tell you, that blu-ray sounds incredible in 2 channel); of course there will be many others musically for he and his sons enjoyment! I am providing pizza for lunch and scamp is providing dessert. i will post my thoughts of how things went and how i think scamp enjoyed (or didn't) himself though, i'm thinking they will have enjoyed themselves very much. until tomorrow....

Last edited by solarrdadd; 08/07/10 03:32 AM.

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93