Aww guys!!

I am soooo disappointed!

You don't know nuttin about exotic speaker wire! If you really want the absolute finest sounding wire on this side of the solar system, then here is what you do (and you are not gonna believe this, I swear):

Run down to a professional electrican's supply store (not a home improvement slug store) see if they can order this: Cryonix 10 gage dual tetrahedoned laced hyperstranded 3 conductor solid litz silvo-copper wire with dynapolymer shielded insulation. This is the same stuff used for a lot of the high tech witing on the Space Shuttle. It is made by a speciality company that is a subsidiary of General Electric that is under contract to General Dynamics and NASA. Believe it or not, in a run of 200 feet, this stuff not only has absolutely NO signal loss, a resistance and capacitance that is so low, it is unmeasurable, and get this: it actually INCREASES the signal strength if the runs are less that 75ft! Steven Hawking said "It its the closest thing to perfect I have ever heard" And let me tell you , that is testimonial enough for me! If you can get the federal government discount, it will only cost you about $650/foot. A truly great deal, I assure you. Connected between my M60s and my Emerson 3.5wpc clock radio,I swear I am listening to a Macintosh 2250wpc power amplifier! NO Kidding! You just gotta try this stuff!

Get some!

Randyman