Bestboy4

My personal experience with the M60s is that they indeed are bright and forward sounding.

When it comes to speaker wire - All joking aside - There are two camps at work here. Those that believe that wire has a sound (or a specific influence on the sound) - and those who believe it doesn't.

If you truly believe that you CAN hear a difference in expensive and/or exotic wite, and the difference is worth the $ to you, then by all means buy it. (otherwise you probably won't be happy) If you will search the posts for the past 2 months you will find info from both Ian and Alan about this subject (and Ian is the one who designs the speakers). Both will tell you that from their double blind testing experiences, they and their listening testors cannot hear any difference between the expensive exotic stuff and good 12 or 14 gage copper wire (the Home Depot or Radio Shack variety).

So, if you want to believe that wire has the ability to make a speaker sound brighter than "normal" or more warm and laid back, then you will probably hear it. (the mind is a marvelous thing!)

Just about everyone who make posts here will have an opinion. If you want mine (and you may not - but here it is anyway) I think that you should aim your energy and $ toward something (like the quality of the source or reproduction equipment) that will make a real difference in the sound you listen to.

Good Luck,

Randyman