350$ US a foot? Not bad! What a deal at %10 off!!

you guys wanna hear the dumbest marketing for high end wires I've ever heard in my life?

At the Montreal Sound and Image festival, Nordost was auditioning their new flat speaker cables. They were about 5 or 6000$ US a pair, 8 feet lengths each. The guy presenting the audition said the following in his speech

"the reason why most audio companies do not use rock music in their demos is because it is some of the hardest music to reproduce... it is very fast, so you need cables and speakers that are as fast as the music to keep up... the new Nordost cables are the fastest in the market and can keep up with any kind of music... now I'm going to play you a drum solo, listen as the music is not slowed down at all"...

so he put on this drum solo, and WOW!!! it wasn;t slow!!
OH MY GOD!! I should have just bought 20 pairs right there.. To my surprise, there were actually many IMPRESSED people in the room!! I would have liked to see him use 12 ga radio shack in comparison, to see how much slower the music would have been..

gimme a break, Nordost.. what kind of music plays faster than the speed of an electron travelling across copper?