LMAO well i did expect you guys to cratz on me, but i did take your advice..to a point. If you feel my takeing out the Onkyo and replacing it with a QSC amp was a problem so be it. If you do not believe the tweeter connections fell of after they got here. Well so be it agian. Don't know what to tell you, but they they were never on there right, period.

I have nothing bad to say about the speakers, they are very good an defined. The fact that they do not give the same bass as the old Polks... that is just my feeling. Be it right or wrong.

The fact that one of the drivers also has a problem, pretty much thru me over the edge. For new speakers i don't expect this. So at this point, i decided to send them back.
I don't know if this is because they were "B" stock or not. But, when i have to pull all the tweeters and reclamp them, then find a driver that's not too good. Sorry, for me. Just not that great.

If there was not a driver problem, i would have kept them. But that was kind of the last straw, at least for me. They seem to be great speakers. But for whatever reason, in my case did not work out. I have no axe to grind, or have a problem with these speakers, in fact i think they are really good speakers. But the amount of problems i've had...they just have to go back. Nothing more.