Yeah...i find nothing entertaining about this at all. Yes Axiom will send me new drivers, but the fact i had to repair brand new speakers in the first place, dose NOT float my boat. I have never had this problem with other speakers...so are you guys, just willing to fix NEW speakers all the time??? that should work out of the box. Yeah i can see replaceing drivers on old speakers, and other problems. But this dose not work for me.
When all the tweeters in 2 speakers...don't have the right connections, and fall off....you think thats enetertaining??
On brand new speakers???? I don't! and don't trust the speakers, when there ends up to be a bad driver in one of them.
I don't seem to find this funny at all. I will just go back to a High dollor set of Martin Logans or Jamo's, which don't seem to have this problem.
Your stupid comments about how many speakers i will try is useless, i tried these, because of the price point. Period.

I didn't have a problem with these speakers...but you people seem to think this is all a joke. Not to me, i gave them a try..did not work. When you get new speakers, that have these kinds of problems....not good!