I hope the next car, tv, mower, etc. you buy Bob doesn't have issues. It is unfortunate you had your issues, and most of us that have been friends of the Axiom company for a long time know they will bend over backward for their customers. I admit, what you experienced is very unusual, and keep in mind most of us are techies to and are familiar with working with a variety of electronics. I myself do HP certified repair for my company, and have built more pc's for people than I can count.

When someone has issues and decides to post on the forums about the problems they are having, it is assumed they are looking for feedback and help on resolving the issue. I will appologize for myself if I came across in a negative manner, but I hope you understand it seemed you didn't want to hear what we had to say.

Audio is a hobby for all of us, and many of us have had equipment going back a long time, your not the only one with vintage equipment.

Anyway, wish you well and hope things work out in the future whatever you decide.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85