gtp: I provided some sage advice to you here several months ago - dispose of your present gear, purchase something else & get on with your life. Perhaps you should consider speakers with solid gold milled baskets with inert titanium alloy bracing filling a thick molded carbon fiber cabinet. Also, be sure to include optional $6000 tweeters - they really do sound that much better. Maybe then you will finally achieve the audio nirvana that you so desperately seek - but obviously will not find here.

Personally, I couldn't care less what my baskets are made of, as long as they do the job that they were designed to do. The same goes for crossovers & with bracing (or lack thereof). My 21 year old AX2s that I listen to daily still sound great to me. My newer M22s/QS4s combined with my twin Velo subs in my HT also sound 'similarly good' to my family & friends. In fact my Axioms actually sound quite excellent to me & that is all that is important. Hard for you to believe I know, although it seems that your Axioms used to sound good to you a couple of years ago.

I will not stoop to calling you names; however, I will tell you what you are - a Troll of the highest order. For you, that's something to be proud of I guess. Now you can go back to your other forums & whine again about the mean folks here who keep calling you names.

Good Bye for the last time I hope....

BTW - I own a fine, Bright Red, 1999 Supercharged GTP 2-door Coupe that is as 'similarly good' as any other car of its vintage out there, ha!!

Tom
Comox, BC

Last edited by exlabdriver; 03/20/12 03:53 AM.