Originally Posted By: billy p

No I have not heard the Axiom Towers but the 22's are a very good benchmark for others to compare against. Based on what I hear in my home the NrT is much more fluid and dynamic vs. the Axiom twet and the Sierra mid range has amazing detail and resolution. I use the 22's along with my sub but even with the sub the Towers are still better. BTW...I had the Sierra 1 for about 6 months and compared them with my 22's a more apples to apples comparison with about the same results....just my sujective and un biased opinion....

And thanks for the BD wish....Bill

Billy, given that you are comparing an in/on wall 22 (a compromise speaker) to a full blown tower, the tower should sound better.

There are some comparisons of the W22 to M22 around here, and the M22 is a better performer. From memory, the W22 sounded 'thinner' in some respects.

I'd love to give those Ascends a listen some time, but I hardly ever head out your way.

BTW, the great thing about this hobby is that there seem to be a LOT of smaller companies out there building a good product. This market seems to have resisted the consolidation that often goes on in mature markets.

Fred

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!