It might be a good idea to try something different. Maybe you can borrow a pair or do a 30 day trial or something. Then listen to the Axioms again. See what you like better.

My personal journey involves many speakers. I am a little embarrassed at what I have spent over the years. I love my 80s and 3's. I wish I had bought them first...Almost. I spent a lot, but at least I have personal experience with many speakers instead of just reading about many speakers. I never have any doubt about how good my speakers are and I just ignore people who say rotten things.

I remember the day I went to Bob's house to hear Axioms for the first time, M60s. I was expecting pretty good but I sat there astonished. I was listening to decades worth of experience of a man with a vision of what a loudspeaker should be.

There is a motto of another talented speaker maker who crafted the one pair of speakers that I wish I had kept. He uses very humble drivers but his speakers are incredible. His motto is that it is not the parts that make a great speaker. It is how the parts work together.

good luck

M3 and
M80