Quote:
Buying a speaker is one of the hardest purchases to make. Over a period of 30 years i have moved a great number of times.During those 30 yrs ihad the same speakers and they did not sound the same every single time i moved. No matter where or how you auditon a speaker when you get it home it is not going to sound the same.Before i ever give up on a set of speakers i will do a lot of room treatment first.

JBall please share your experience once you get your new speakers home.I do not have a golden ear and i am always interested to hear direct comparisons. And yeah dont be sorry, a freind of mine has paradigms and he raved about them,yet i felt they were nothing special. To each is own i say.

Thanks and sorry to those Axiom owners I have offended with my rants. My neighbor dropped by today and listened to my M60s and loved them. I have cash in hand from him to buy them and just sitting patiently to get my Sierra towers now. I'm not ordering the center channel till I am sure I'm keeping the new towers.

Last edited by JBall; 03/23/12 05:16 PM.