I reluctantly post this as I would rather not extend this thread any longer; however, in order to close this off, I came across this post from 'gtpsuper24' on 06-09-11 at 10:19AM on AVS:

Whats with all the negativity? If your not a Axiom owner or never have been or never plan to be why bother posting? I've been a Axiom owner since 2008 and couldn't be happier with my purchase and I even plan on upgrading to M80s and the VP180. This discussion comes up about once a year or so, so why is it that the same people go on this crusade against Axiom? During get togethers never once has any one complained about the sound of my Axioms or any thing similar. I feel many people have been happy with their Axiom puchase I never see them for sale used on sites like ebay, audiogon, or avs classifieds. Hopefully Axiom has another great 30years ahead.

If this is from our beloved 'gtpsuper' (I believe that it might be unless someone else has hijacked his username), his recent trolling posts here are most puzzling. This whole thing seems quite bizarre to me...

Tom
Comox, BC