Hello all,

Today, I want to write this messages to who don't have the Axiom speakers system.

I bought the Epic 80 home theater speaker set. Its very easy to setup. But after all I'm very happy with the system I had. I don't know that word out there to say or tell how good enough about Axiom company who has done good job. They made Excellent speakers for fair amount of money. This is the first time that I've heard the good music from Axiom speakers system. My messages To every one out there who are looking for speakers, this is the place for you to spend some time and think about Axiom speakers.

I'm not working for Axiom, but I feel bad if I don't tell other peoples about how good Axiom speakers.

I've heard Bose 701 801 and 901's speaker sets, but none of these I've mention would compare near Axiom.

In my own words I can give Axiom over 110%. again, very people have there own taste, for me I like listen to music that have clear and strong tight bass. Again I'm very happy that I got these Axiom speakers. I don't think that I need to buy any other brand name speaker again.

Thank you for other people so friendly great help and good advice.

Thank you very one on these board.

Lac

Last edited by lac; 08/22/04 11:53 PM.