Thanks a bunch Jack, the Bravo D2 is one of the players I'm considering for my Z2. I had also heard some of the bugs in the D2 have been resolved. As far as the Z2 goes I've heard the following on AVS: with the Samsung's there is a black crush issue, not sure if the newer 941 has this problem, for the Zenith's there is a pixelation problem around the border of the screen, with the Denon's 4:3 material is stretched to fit the screen, and finally the Bravo's and Momitsu's are supposed to be spectacular with the Z2. So maybe I've answered my own question.

As far as DVI goes, I think DVI-D high quality cable would be the way to go, I've viewed some very attractive deals on Ebay for supposably high quality cables. I need to measure but I think I need about a 16' cable.

On another note, I see your a Browns fan? Do you live in Cleveland? If so, have you ever heard of Hyland Software? They are one of the leading Document Imaging solutions in the industry. I am a System Administrator of their products at my company, The Principal Financial Group in Des Moines, Iowa.......

Anyway, thanks for your advice...Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85