Hey Sirquack, if you wait a good month, I am hoping to have my Z3 and the S97. I have heard very good things about this combination as well so I thought that I would give it a whirl...

It all comes down to tax return funds. My wife started her own business last year, so doing our taxes is taking forever, but I am hoping to get them done tomorrow night and get them sent out, then it is just waiting for the check in the mail, which should come about the same time as my bonus from work (found out that I am, because I am a manager, getting 14.8% as a bonus). I've never worked at a place that actually gave out bonuses, so this is awesome! Between thge two, I can pay off all of my debt (except house), get the Z3 and S97, and have money left over for vacation and Christmas. It is about time too. I am tired of paying credit card bills. I've had significant debt since 1993, so this will be a nice change.

If I happen to get everything before you end up buying, I will let you know and set up a quick demo. If you end up getting the S97 first, let me know your thoughts as well.

Farewell - June 4, 2020