Oh for the love of.... Jimmy, please please please read my previous posts and tell me if you see ANY evidence that I have EVER mentioned SV Subwoofers anywhere. No? Thought so. That being said, there is no reason for me to back down from the following truth:

In MY room with MY components and MY source material the SVS
outperformed the other two subwoofers. Being that it costs $400 to $500 more than the others after shipping, well, it just plain should. If I had ordered the EP500 would the results be different? I would guess so. I don't think this forum exists to simply exhalt Axiom products as the end all
be all of loudspeaker technology. As a matter of fact, my guess is that a large percentage of posters here use Axioms as PART of their speaker setup. Just because I picked the SVS doesn't mean I am anti-Axiom in any way. You put three
of anything together in a side-by-side comparison and pick one. Is it the one everyone else would pick, or is it the one you liked best?

This is my last response on this sub-topic.

Mark

"There's too many notes!" M22ti VP150 EP350 QS8 AVR-2805 SCD595 Panasonic DVD-S35