Allow me to retort. The SVS (can't understand the $V$ reference, they are not outrageously expensive, the ISD2 coming in at $999 with shipping) sounded great as soon as it hit the floor. A little repositioning made it sound better. Hence the statement that I could have put it almost anywhere. Your comment that "even I know blah blah blah" suggests you haven't looked around this forum or others much. Many people, for some reason, have problems placing the EP350. I apent a week getting it where I thought it sounds good, and it took even more tweaking to really dial it in. So I did, in fact, "know that moving a sub even an inch can blah blah blah." Thirdly, you assume we didn't spend any time positioning the HSU, as well as the others. That is simply not true. Fourth, all three of the subwoofers
in the showdown have won awards. Your point is thereby moot. Lastly, this was a subjective test conducted in good conscience by a newbie, 2 enthusiasts, and a professional recording engineer. We likes what we likes. My opinions are mine and mine alone and I stand by them.

"There's too many notes!" M22ti VP150 EP350 QS8 AVR-2805 SCD595 Panasonic DVD-S35