Well, thank you Riffman for taking the time to personally insult two people and bring penis size into the equation. What's next? Shall we arm wrestle? Go out back and try to knock each others' last 6 teeth out? Will you see me after school by the flagpole?

Back to the topic at hand - electronics box stores and computer stores seem to be two places where it is perfectly acceptable for an employer not to train an employee about product, other than to "push the Yamaha" or "Monster(tm)'s giving us 10% kickbacks." Register jockeys aren't even expected to learn anything in their time at the job, either.

I wouldn't buy a car from a car dealership where I asked "So, this MX-5... what's the engine displacement and can I see a torque curve?" 'uh, it's fast, it has Zoom-Zoom!' as he points at the window cling decal with just those words on it.

To compare, I walk into an actual electronics store and get the answers I need, and no one tries to "pull one over on me" on what they know and don't know. "Axiom? Never heard of them - who are they?" would have been the right answer. Being insulted by being lied to about someone's knowledge - that's unconscionable.

Bren R.