I have never heard anyone say 7 dot 1 before. Always 7 point 1.

I have been to a couple "high end" stores here in Houston and they were pretty snooty. As if it is necessary to spend $10,000 to get a good set of speakers. I would rather buy a pair of speakers at Best Buy than deal with pushy or snooty salesman. I am so tired of the hard sell coming from every angle all day. People knocking on my door that want to sell some crap, people calling on the phone all the time, in the mail, spam, it is is never ending. Thats one reason I looked on the internet, no need to talk to pushy and/or ignorant salesman pushing overpriced crap. I knew those guys at CircuitCity were way overprice for what they were selling. The only way I would buy speakers there is if they were on a super clearance sale. I learned more about Home Theater here on these boards just by reading than most of the sales associates I have ever talked to. If I worked BestBuy I would learn all I could. Not that I am anything close to an expert, but I have a good general idea about receivers, speakers, DVD players, etc. thanks to this board and some of the sites that review equipment. Seems like if your job is to sell something you should at least have some idea of what it is and does.

M80ti's, VP150, QS8's