Cliches are born of truth on a massive scale, so saying my 'psychoanalytical diagnosis was so cliche it was laughable' really isn't an insult at all. Perhaps I am wrong about BrenR, he didn't do anything particularly mean to the kid afterall, but this type of thing is something that has happened around and to me my whole life. I, coining my own phrase, 'embodied Bren' as someone I know of who treats people like crap in the same 'I know something that you don't' manner. So, I was wrong, and I apologize, though I doubt my post had little effect on Bren. Having your own private fun was not the dishonorable thing in my opinion, it was the way he was portrayed in your post describing him that brought back bad memories. Please forget what I said, for it was as much about someone you reminded me of as it was about you. By the way, as someone PM'ed me to say, my tagline is not supposed to be pompous, it's supposed to be funny. And maybe to excuse my typical use of words no one has ever heard of (like I said, I'm a novelist) Have a nice day.

-GuyintheTV

Yes I'm a novelist, I've got an obscenely prodigious vocabulary, and yes I flaunt it unabashedly.