Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
3 registered (jmone, Ian, Dundas), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,584 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,428 Topics
415,455 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 18029
pmbuko 16418
SirQuack 13369
CV 11584
MarkSJohnson 11369
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by jmone @ 13 minutes 33 seconds ago

Still can't get the AA into Hot Spot mode. I get the Blue/Red Light + the Blue Light on the WiFi donlge flashing but no SSID is being broadcast. Thanks Nathan
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by BobKay @ Today at 05:39 PM

Thinking of and pre-requisitely playing The Purple One made me recall some R & R history. I'm listening to the album, "Come." It made me think of this. In 1985 Tipper Gore created the PMRC, which brought us those little B & W, &quo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Sad the state of movies by casey01 @ Today at 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By oakvillemattThe animation movies have come a long way. I remember back in 94 when Pixar announced it was doing a 100% computer animated feature film. Everyone in the film industry said it would fail as there was no way they cou
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Sad the state of movies by Adrian @ Today at 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By oakvillematt What I find disappointing is that many of the movies fall well short in the engaging story line and just rely on special effects to try and fill the gap. Ding! Ding! Ding!!! couldn't agree with you more, Matt.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Sad the state of movies by oakvillematt @ Today at 09:00 AM

The animation movies have come a long way. I remember back in 94 when Pixar announced it was doing a 100% computer animated feature film. Everyone in the film industry said it would fail as there was no way they could pull it off. I knew Pixar as
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Sad the state of movies by CV @ Today at 01:01 AM

I still enjoy enough movies that I don't consider them a dead art form. There are a variety of factors that add to the potential for disappointment for me, though. A couple of the more prominent ones: 1) I've watched a ton at this point, and natural
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

There you go again...waving a knife in the Air.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Can Speakers be Too Big for the Room? by Mojo @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

My M80s are 8 feet away from me on the diagonals and I sit so me ears are in line with the bottom tweet. Theys almost up against the back wall and though I'd love to pull them out, I can't. The sound is right where it should be a foot or so above th
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Fatboycarney @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Hahahaha I didn't I used a knife. Those sausages would not fit!!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Can Speakers be Too Big for the Room? by TroyD @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By alanHello, I have a pair of M80s and a pair of M22s, the latter on a pair of 22-inch stands, the M80s outflanking the M22s, in a room somewhat larger than yours. I prefer the M22s (which run with an EP500 subwoofer) to the M80s
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Can Speakers be Too Big for the Room? by TroyD @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By TimPOriginally Posted By AdrianYou could try toeing the speakers in/out slightly as well as moving them out from the wall. Sometimes it's the source mat'l. I've also got M80V2's and certain recordings sound great while some are l
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Sad the state of movies by Socketman @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

I am with you matt. I am continually underwhelmed by the latest crop of movies. Perhaps I am getting old and jaded. Thankfully my memory is not that great so I enjoy the old movies I did enjoy the latest star wars though I doubt I would watch it aga
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Pretty Sad the state of movies by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

I have netflix and really don't go out to the theater any more. The price of a ticket is one part but mostly its because the movies they are releasing are simply crap. I sat down to watch the reboot of Mad Max and although the breeding stock in th
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Fatboy!!! How did you get them sausages in there to remove the cable?
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Fatboycarney @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

@michelangelo I submitted another log tonight with the air connected to Ethernet and attempting AirPlay. Same results as before. Let me know if you need more logs. Another note on the hardware side. Connecting the Ethernet cable I notice the cable
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Fatboycarney @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

I would agree with Mojo the hotspot can be flaky. This could be as much the fault of the devices connecting to the AxiomAir as the Air itself. Many devices. Android especially will prefer or even aggressively attempt to move off the Air's wifi since
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

On mine, the hotspot works but sometimes it's "flaky". I can always connect but not the first or second time. One thing I don't understand, but admittedly haven't researched, happened to me last week. I brought it to work and I noticed besides the

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.