Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,456 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,345 Topics
413,737 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17994
pmbuko 16400
SirQuack 13360
CV 11547
MarkSJohnson 11298
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Best 3D dvd's by JBG @ Today at 05:57 PM

I have Avatar but looking for more very good 3d dvd's to add to my collection. what are your 3d best picks
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: VP150 Center Channel by Sgt1985 @ Today at 05:29 PM

Thanks for the advise, Oakville. I have decided to relegate my Martin Logan's for two channel music along with sub. I found my old Klipsch's a lot easier to blend with VP150. With an old pair of AR's for my rears, 5.1 sounds great for Blu-ray movies.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Paradigm PDR-10? by Stereoguy99 @ Today at 01:57 PM

Thanks so far...I'm using a Yamaha RXA-1000 to drive my speakers...already asked Axiom about it's ability to drive the 80's on their own to reasonable levels say -18-20db for movies...& about -26 for music( I know that isn't accurate but close en
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Paradigm PDR-10? by brendo @ Today at 01:49 PM

I myself had a PB1000 paired with my M80s for the last 6 months, was O.K. though not a big difference to the M80s alone. Over the last few weeks I have added a EP500, mega difference. From more Bass to more detail in the Bass especially if you run th
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Paradigm PDR-10? by Adrian @ Today at 12:13 PM

The DSP3100 is a good sub (neighbour has one) that won't take up much room if you decide to go that route. You'll probably be able to find one for CD $699ish easily with a search online.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Paradigm PDR-10? by BlueJays1 @ Today at 10:15 AM

Your system will still benefit as the PDR-10 will be able to provide higher output and lower distortion at those frequencies. Also take into consideration room gain that will extend the sub a bit. Even though you are not looking for earth shattering
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Paradigm PDR-10? by Stereoguy99 @ Today at 09:45 AM

Hi: Thinking of adding this sub to my system when I get my M80's shortly. Looking the specs of this subwoofer I'm thinking the 80's will not benefit at all as they go almost as deep as the Paradigm does?So am I better to spend more on a sub when I ha
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 09:25 AM

I just bought a small 128GB thumb drive to start loading my top albums so I'm ready for the A^A when it arrives!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Today at 09:01 AM

A lot of risky innovation taking place over there. Someone needs to award you folks the Decibel audio prize. Are the electronics mounted on a metal structure?
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Is everything OK @Axiom? by twodan19 @ Today at 08:27 AM

Razor, when I saw your title, I had to read your post. I too have been waiting for a reply from Debbie about an EP350 amplifier replacement issue for almost two months. I also have copied JC who promised to look into the issue. My order # 10808301 is
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Belkin (PureAV) UPS Battery Replacement by Ajax @ Today at 07:29 AM

Thank you. Always good to know.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema by Serenity_Now @ Today at 04:42 AM

fheinzler has been a ghost so I wanted to end the question in an ambiguous way so he came back to describe it. I find online any ambiguity is taken as negative, and usually results in the other party defending their stance with a well thought out ex
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Ian @ Today at 01:30 AM

Hi Mojo, Those are indeed the tweeter wires.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Belkin (PureAV) UPS Battery Replacement by DirtDoc77 @ Today at 01:15 AM

In case you ever loose track of your paper (analogue) manual, a PDF version lives here: http://www.belkin.com/support/dl/p74522_ap41300-12_manual.pdf
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

You're right! All my buddies are 5 to 10 years older than me. I get to learn from their mistakes .
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

What's the blue and white wire for on the far right below the crossover? Edit: Looks like tweeterage.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by SBrown @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Nice, this makes me super happy. Can I upgrade to cast baskets? J/K Getting close, thanks Ian.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by brendo @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

To cool, Happy to see it's soon to ship.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.