Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
3 registered (Ken.C, exlabdriver, CV), 53 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,380 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,218 Topics
411,199 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17932
pmbuko 16357
SirQuack 13357
CV 11473
MarkSJohnson 11200
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ Today at 01:28 PM

I want to be part of the 'internet of because you can'. I'm not sure yet that being able to monitor my smoker from my smartphone really has any value, but I wanted to give it a whirl.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Time for a new receiver? by JohnK @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Jason, welcome back. Without going through all the marvels which theoretically are or will be available, my thought is the Denon X4100W factory refurb for a very well-featured and amply powerful receiver within your budget which has the essential Au
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by bridgman @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

Originally Posted By fredkI was also having trouble hooking the smoker up to my wifi That there is a collection of words I never expected to see used together
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Getting close HT listening room by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

The problem was that the pre-amp had the full range LFR's set to small with a cross over at 120hz. I have not really got the room anywhere near being done, and still need to get or more to point build a rack for my amps and equipment. The room is l
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Getting close HT listening room by Socketman @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Matt, I would not think for 2 channel listening there would be any need for a sub with the LFR's. Set it up so the subs only play the LFE channel and run the fronts full range and see how you like it. As for BB, I would let it go. Anger is like dri
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Getting close HT listening room by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

The hum is as soon at the TV is turned on. I am using it as a glorified monitor. There is nothing else plugged into it. The TV came from my grandmother and it being used in the other room in the basement. Heck, I probably could steal the old 40&q
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Getting close HT listening room by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 04:37 PM

Originally Posted By Serenity_NowPlease dont do the use and return route. Uber uber tacky. Bestbuy and I have a hate relationship going when they took my Harmon receiver in under warranty and sat with it for 3.5 months until the warranty ran out an
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Getting close HT listening room by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Your hum may be because of the 'Cable TV' or 'Satellite' system connections. My 'Cable TV' system was with the culprit with my subs & is very common. Try removing it first before doing anything more drastic... TAM
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Getting close HT listening room by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By Serenity_NowPlease dont do the use and return route. Uber uber tacky. Better response than mine.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Getting close HT listening room by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Please dont do the use and return route. Uber uber tacky. You can use a computer monitor with dvi input and a dvi to hdmi cord in a pinch to your AVR. They are handy to have and cheap to buy. I cant remember what AVR you are using, but usually sp
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Getting close HT listening room by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By oakvillemattor just temporarily buy a TV from BestBuy then return it next week when everything is setup and tested a bit more. Nice.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.