You are not logged in. [Log In]

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days

Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What would you do, home theater 101 questions? by bridgman @ Today at 01:36 AM

Thanks for the additional pictures - that helps a lot. I have to admit my first thought when you said "the bookshelves are the wall; removing them would be a big job" was "hey that means they would both come out at the same time"
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What would you do, home theater 101 questions? by Cognoquest @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

Wow all great suggestions you have. The only difficulty is I have to make sure that I do not end up sleeping in the dog house sharing her home. I love this little project but keeping my marriage intact would also be nice. Yes, I have just given away
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What would you do, home theater 101 questions? by alan @ Yesterday at 11:33 AM

Hi, No one has mentioned area rugs, and I don't see any in the pictures. As lovely as wood floors are, several thick area rugs can be very effective acoustic absorbers, or thick carpet, and also thick curtains when they're partly or fully closed are
Forum Stats

15,238 Registered Members
15 Forums
24,015 Topics
424,278 Posts

Most users ever online:
883 @ 03/04/17 05:06 PM

Top Posters
Ken.C 18044
pmbuko 16437
SirQuack 13571
CV 11677