AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
1 registered (medic8r), 37 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13358 Members
11 Forums
23075 Topics
407993 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17841
pmbuko 16319
SirQuack 13356
CV 11385
MarkSJohnson 11058
Meanwhile On Facebook

⚠ Only 5 days left in our Computer Speaker Presale! http://www.axiomaudio.com/c...

(y) Love this review a customer sent us recently: "Bottom line, these speakers...

❔ The new M1 High Powered Computer Speaker uses Axiom's latest full one-inch twe...

High Powered Computer Speaker - Preorder Sale!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone bought a curved 4K TV yet? by MarkSJohnson @ 29 minutes 31 seconds ago

Check your glucose levels, too. Rapidly changing vision could be an indicator.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever go on a European river cruise? by MarkSJohnson @ 31 minutes 2 seconds ago

So you just don't think I'm poking fun, Mike: My dad and sister took a river cruise through Sweden and thought it was amazing. An entirely "up close" way of seeing a country. I just don't have any experience myself to actually add anythi
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever go on a European river cruise? by MarkSJohnson @ 33 minutes 2 seconds ago

That's the same type of music he'll hear on that oldies cruise! (speaking as someone who feels 70 today)
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 42 minutes 3 seconds ago

1/4" of water on floor from window well full of rain/melt..... Runoff drain was buried under 5' of snow and frozen solid. Basement on hiatus. Uber impressed. Saved drywall at least. First spring in new house. Record snowfall. Lessons l
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever go on a European river cruise? by J. B. @ Today at 02:26 PM

try this from 1949 hit parade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXx7vlno2Cg
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever go on a European river cruise? by exlabdriver @ Today at 01:52 PM

At 48 you probably will be the youngest on the boat except for the crew, ha! I was virtually the only one that spent every evening in the lounge - largely empty every night unless there was entertainment. I got to know the off-duty crew at the bar
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone bought a curved 4K TV yet? by exlabdriver @ Today at 01:39 PM

michael: If you waited until 48 to get reading glasses, you are lucky & have exceptional eyes. Most people require them at 44 - 45 & is completely normal. You might want to have them check for cataracts forming. After enduring degraded vi
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever go on a European river cruise? by michael_d @ Today at 01:05 PM

Cool, thanks TAM. I'll look at Avalon. I'm torn on which one to go on. I like the route from Amsterdam to Basel, but I also want to go through France to catch the wine regions. I'm no youngers anymore, at 48, but I act like I'm still in my twenti
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone bought a curved 4K TV yet? by michael_d @ Today at 12:57 PM

Thanks for the info Orca. I grabbed the tape to take some measurements, figuring out how much room I have to mount the TV. (it's above my fireplace) I have roughly 38" of vertical space. I'll need a few inches to get the TV onto the motorized
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Pre-Amp or get an older used one by BobKay @ Today at 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_Now Matt, do you have 2 preamps you can compare now in your possession? The pioneer and something else? That way you canmuck ... Hmmm? I've never seen that word. It could have so many meanings. It could refer to Canad
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever go on a European river cruise? by exlabdriver @ Today at 12:40 PM

In the past 5 years, we have done 2 River Cruises - both with wonderful Avalon Waterways. We thought that Avalon's vessels were a cut above the rest when we walked through other boats when we were parked 3 & 4 deep: * Danube River - 4 nights/5
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever go on a European river cruise? by casey01 @ Today at 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: michael_d I've been looking into Viking river cruises for a couple years now. Something about taking my hotel with me while I cruise around Europe just seems like a great idea. No bags to screw around with, 4 star dinners, no pe
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone bought a curved 4K TV yet? by Orca @ Today at 12:01 PM

I bought the 55 inch model. We sit anywhere from 8 feet and back. However, once in a while I go within a couple of feet to read "fine" print ~ something I could never do with any other TV. I did notice that HD broadcasts are the only way to
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Anyone ever go on a European river cruise? by michael_d @ Today at 10:18 AM

I've been looking into Viking river cruises for a couple years now. Something about taking my hotel with me while I cruise around Europe just seems like a great idea. No bags to screw around with, 4 star dinners, no permits for crossing boarders wit
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ Today at 01:01 AM

I know it's early, but Marina and the Diamonds' FROOT for Album of the Year. I'm really enjoying it, no joke. She can craft perfect pop songs like it's nothing. Still enjoying the one Pipettes album I liked (couldn't get into the other one), Emmy th
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Why Do my M22's look so different? by newf @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

I bought a set of on wall M22 version 3 from the refurb section back in November. Since then others have popped up. I've noticed some odd things. I have other v3 speakers in the house and my M22's look and more importantly sound so much different..
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M100 amp selection by Andre @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Ordered the Crown XLI 800 today $368 CDN
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Pre-Amp or get an older used one by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Yuck. Denon. Lol. Just kidding. Matt, do you have 2 preamps you can compare now in your possession? The pioneer and something else? That way you canmuck around and do a dry run first. You would almost need to make measurements between setups to b
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Pre-Amp or get an older used one by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 05:38 PM

If you guys can hear major differences in modern pre-amps, then you have way better hearing than I do, ha! Thankfully I'm more than happy with my Denon AVR that I got on clearance a couple of years ago for half price. It does the job for both HT &a
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Pre-Amp or get an older used one by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

I did go back online with Canuck and the only pre-amp is the Arcam AVP700. That was the unit that I was originally talking about in my post. There are some very strong points that go along with the unit, and I know that Arcam is clearly not the big
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by theskins @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

I think I'm goin to reboot/reset Denon AVR .......maybe applying filters from 150 even though Audyssey is off???? Can't hurt I'll report back later
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by theskins @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Swap......speaker sounded like playing from a tin can.....so polarity was correct
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: C14 plug & hooking up a UPS by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

The APC-J15 I mentioned above is battery and surge for Home Theater use.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Eric's Birthday by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Thank you. Thank you. Oh wait! I'm not Eric.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Pre-Amp or get an older used one by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 02:19 PM

Yeah, it sucks when you think there is a bottleneck somewhere and you know the only way to find out for sure is to spend some money.... Honestly, having been in your shoes (and watching your evolution of gear over the last year or so) I would sugges
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.