Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (oakvillematt), 29 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,379 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,193 Topics
410,651 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17920
pmbuko 16349
SirQuack 13357
CV 11460
MarkSJohnson 11185
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Today at 01:36 PM

Mark, shipping is the transport of goods.
Stereo
To Chesseroo, I meant materials made for channels but am impressed with your knowledge. To Serenity Now: I don't have a big budget and right now I like what I hear, especially the clarity and imaging. you are right, the placement of speakers, refle
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 07:36 AM

Mojo- what is shipping?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by a401classic @ Today at 06:10 AM

Now you need a Patrick.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Da big smoke! by fredk @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By Wid Never know how long a 4 pounder can take but you should be OK... I keep reading that every smoker is different and you just have to figure out what yours does. I'll run it at 250 this time just to make sure. I've got a s
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Da big smoke! by Wid @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

Never know how long a 4 pounder can take but you should be OK. If done to early wrap in foil and bath towel then put them in a cooler, they will stay hot for quite some time. My favorite sauce for pulled pork is a vinegar based Carolina sauce.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Yeah...I hear you. Woohoo! Mine is shipping in 3 days!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by MadD @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Casual listening for me means that listening to music is not the primary activity. I still want a good listening experience, this is why I purchased the axiom air, but if I miss a tiny tiny bit of dynamic or detail by using google play music instead
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by BobGodPants @ Yesterday at 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By fredkSquareBob GodPants. Chess, your a genius!! I'll take it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Da big smoke! by fredk @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

I'm going to do pulled pork for a family get together on the weekend. The plan: 2 4lb boneless pork shoulders for 8-12 people (never know who won't be able to make it). I figure if I plan on starting 12 hours in advance (5:00am start) The pork shou
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

Originally Posted By fredkI'm using a pre-cooked crust. Most often, by the time I get home, I don't have the patience, energy, or time to make crust from scratch. My temp was a WAG, but it seems to have worked well. Our bread maker set up the doug
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 12:03 AM

Wow, Mark, that's beautiful.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ 07/29/15 11:06 PM

Casual as in without emotional intimacy, indifferently, carelessly and without serious intention? There is no such thing as "casual listening". :-)
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by MadD @ 07/29/15 10:59 PM

It is MP3 320 kbps. In my mind, it is good enough for casual listening.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 BBC Proms by JohnK @ 07/29/15 10:00 PM

On the second part of Prom 15 earlier this evening the BBC National Orchestra of Wales performed the gorgeous Rachmaninoff 2nd Symphony. Available here on the Radio 3 iPlayer.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by fredk @ 07/29/15 09:43 PM

Its starting to look like a theater now. This is the part of a project where my patience runs out.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ 07/29/15 09:40 PM

I'm using a pre-cooked crust. Most often, by the time I get home, I don't have the patience, energy, or time to make crust from scratch. My temp was a WAG, but it seems to have worked well.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ 07/29/15 08:32 PM

Do you know the quality of Google Play Music? I'd love to see a quality comparison of the various streaming services.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Advice needed: AMP/CD player for Axiom M22? by Serenity_Now @ 07/29/15 08:19 PM

From my short stint into the high end realm (my trip finished quickly when the money ran out) I realized that there are many performance factors which weigh in ahead of an amp's importance. The bottleneck in most systems will not be the amplificati
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by MadD @ 07/29/15 08:17 PM

Since I subscribed to google play music, most of my music listening have been done on this service. I got the Axiom Air on Kickstarter and I think many user would benefit having google cast functionality on top of Airplay. Having both service would
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by chesseroo @ 07/29/15 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By MarkSJohnsonSure. I've been going since 3:30am, but no problem: Ill go take some freakin' pics. Ah Mark you're a real trooper!! Love the wall colours and the French door hue looks very similar to our new kitchen reno cabinet
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by chesseroo @ 07/29/15 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By fredkSquareBob GodPants. Chess, your a genius!! LOL Now that is DAMN funny.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by chesseroo @ 07/29/15 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By fredkI've no clue about a pizza peel. Never had one before. The peel is used to move and remove pizzas to and from the cooking appliance. They are long, wide and sometimes have lengthy handles to keep one from burning their hand
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by MarkSJohnson @ 07/29/15 07:55 PM

Sure. I've been going since 3:30am, but no problem: Ill go take some freakin' pics. It's a three-piece unit, as we have problems getting a Queen-sized frame or boxspring around a tight corner at the bottom of the stairs, plus I don't have any help
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by fredk @ 07/29/15 07:12 PM

SquareBob GodPants. Chess, your a genius!!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.