AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
3 registered (oakvillematt, tomtuttle, Ken.C), 42 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,373 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,176 Topics
409,959 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17898
pmbuko 16339
SirQuack 13357
CV 11454
MarkSJohnson 11150
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Time to buy a new laptop by Ajax @ Today at 07:41 AM

I put a 256 GB SSD in my desktop 21 months ago with the same trepidation you are experiencing, Mike. Seemed mighty small to me. I have no idea what you like to load on your computer, but, I tend to install new programs every week. In addition to m
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AH #1? by casey01 @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Well done! For this dope DeScala to think he has any credibility left in the A/V field, at least to those in the know, he clearly is living in some sort of alternate reality. If you really want to have a laugh, check out some of their video review
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by onn @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

The sound was loud for me but thanks to the ear plugs I brought, I could enjoy the show. It was held in a small theatre at the U of A campus. I should add that my seat was 4 rows from the speaker bank.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Room tuning for beginners (like me) by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Does anyone here have any experience with diffusion? DIY or otherwise. I'm finding a lot of conflicting info online. I'm trying to figure out if polycylindrical diffusers need to be a certain dimension/depth the be useful from midrancge frequencie
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: So how do you 'sub crawl' two units? by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Front to back ideal seating distance locations for bass in a rectangular room are: Length dimension x 0.2, 0.32, 0.45, 0.55, 0.68, 0.8 The worst is dead center. Rule of thumb, dont be dead center or smooshed against the back wall. Brwsaw and Nic
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: No sub to EP500 results, BIRCH SYRUP! or EP800? by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 03:54 PM

Pair 500s for sure. Just wait. You'll be happy with your size room. You will dig 3-4 hz lower than 18hz when paired in room. Similar paired subs were tested at HTshack flat to 9hz at 90db. 18hz is where mine start to make noise. Below that is
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Chris Squire by pmbuko @ Yesterday at 03:44 PM

RIP Live at Montreux
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by EFalardeau @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Is it October yet?

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.