AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
1 registered (Ken.C), 36 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13364 Members
11 Forums
23095 Topics
408317 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17851
pmbuko 16323
SirQuack 13356
CV 11396
MarkSJohnson 11067
Meanwhile On Facebook

For all of you music lovers and studio geeks, this is absolutely amazing! https...

Monday morning grin! (y)

Time to hang up our skis . . . and rock our M22-in-walls while we wait for the m...

󾠔 It's the end of a long, long era at Axiom today. Brent Tombari is retiring fr...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts laaawnmower by Ken.C @ 7 minutes 46 seconds ago

So I managed to bend the crankshaft (probably) on my 3yo Craftsman with a Briggs & Stratton engine. It seems that engine replacement cost is probably prohibitive, so I'm in the market for a new mower. I know Honda is the sheeit, but I don't wan
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by fredk @ 34 minutes 26 seconds ago

Craig. I strongly agree with your assessment of forums and participation. I see the same thing for other hobbies I participate in. Personally I think it is in large part poor forum management.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Happy National Record Store Day! by LT61 @ 39 minutes 44 seconds ago

It's true...today is the day for finding that vinyl you have been looking for. There are "indi" record shops popping up, as well as many sources for new release LP albums, to help "Stay in the grove". I wanted to post this so my f
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by theskins @ Today at 08:34 AM

Hey Troy I will be leaving the vp150 hooked up to speaker switch for a couple of more weeks if you want to get together on a Saturday or Sunday to demo both the 150 and 180. Lmk Cheers
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! New axiom owner here! have some questions by a401classic @ Today at 07:38 AM

You got a great deal on those speakers - less than half price! I was eyeing them as well. The Dayton APA-150 looks an awful lot like the old Emotiva BPA-1 amp with the same ratings and was well liked back in the day. Review Looks like the APA-
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Time to buy a new laptop by oakvillematt @ Today at 07:03 AM

its not that SSD have not hit the main stream yet, it's that the vendors know that SSD is a hot wanted item and a cash cow in their eyes.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: m100 by brendo @ Yesterday at 12:04 PM

They have awesome customer service, I got a bstock M22 with a bad woofer contacted axiom the same day they replaced my woofer. No question asked just fantastic service.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.