You are not logged in. [Log In]

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days

Forum   Subject
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: I need advice on QS10HP by bridgman @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Merging threads a bit... Originally Posted By RjlithoI have the ADA 1500 M100S VP 180 4 QS8s. thinking QS10S OR EP 500. My room is about 2600.... RJ I have not had a chance to compare QS10s with QS8s so take this with a grain of salt, but my main
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrade coming soon? by Rjlitho @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Hi Matt , I would like that we have spoke before we supposed to meet I had asked you to come over and look at my set up .Let me know I would like to hear the EP 500 that was my 1st choice I was at Axiom two weeks ago getting my amp repaired.I was loo
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Songs covered in different styles by MatManhasgone @ Yesterday at 07:48 PM

Took a liking to an industrial version of Have A Cigar by OneTwo. Really kicks the song up a notch or FIVE.
Share The Music
Jump to new posts Re: The Stephen Stanley Band by MatManhasgone @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Tbe problem is that there are two songs that I would love to hear re-recorded in the chamber. One of the songs I think is the better song, but the other one I think would get the better experimental value of doing the re-recording.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: 5.2 to 7.2, QS8 Mounting by bridgman @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

Yep, that's an even better idea.
AxiomAir General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: New Firmware anytime soon? by Ian @ Yesterday at 11:07 AM

If you create your Playlists as files on your USB drive they you should be able to access them from various music players but if you create the playlist using the players "add to playlist" it would only exist in that player.
AxiomAir General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Using Multiple AxiomAirs by Ian @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

This sounds like we should figure it on the phone. I cannot think of any reason off the top of my head why creating a group would stop the stream. If you can PM me your phone number and a good time to contact you we can figure this out.
Share The Music
Jump to new posts Share The Music by Ian @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

We spend a lot of time at Axiom and in the forums working on and talking about products. But really all of these products serve one purpose; to satisfy the Music Lover in all of us. In this new forum section, we want to introduce some great new musi
Forum Stats

15,253 Registered Members
16 Forums
24,039 Topics
424,546 Posts

Most users ever online:
883 @ 03/04/17 05:06 PM

Top Posters
Ken.C 18044
pmbuko 16437
SirQuack 13572
CV 11677