Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-888-352-9466 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog
Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
2 registered (Socketman, MarkSJohnson), 32 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,368 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,140 Topics
409,215 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17881
pmbuko 16335
SirQuack 13356
CV 11438
MarkSJohnson 11108
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Relaxing with my Axiom's by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 09:49 PM

Nice post, Shawn. Sometimes it's easy to forget the power of well-reproduced music with all the talk of equipment!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: When does the new Computer Speakers start shipping by oakvillematt @ Today at 08:13 PM

YAY. i see the cinnamon coloured one in the photo.. thats mine.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: A six month long test of an Axiom Tower vs. ??? by craigsub @ Today at 08:12 PM

Hi all ... The M100's and M50's shipped today, and the Legacy Signature SE's will ship on Monday. I also ordered and received several new discs - some Steely Dan, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, an Acoustic Guitar CD with 14 tracks on it, some classical
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by Socketman @ Today at 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By Serenity_NowGreat looking cabinets there Socket. Proof that Desire + Garage can = Awesome! If said garage had a decent floor the project would be much more fun. It used to have a hard wood floor that has caved in and now has
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Scott's Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 06:14 PM

Happily birthdayily, Scottily!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by Serenity_Now @ Today at 05:31 AM

Room lock rulez!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Projection screen recommendation by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Thank you so much! I'm surprised by your comments on zoom limitation. The calculator at Projector Central led me to think that the 8350 was super flexible relative to placement. Excellent advice. Much appreciated.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.