Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
2 registered (brendo, craigsub), 70 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,399 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,278 Topics
412,501 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17963
pmbuko 16378
SirQuack 13358
CV 11520
MarkSJohnson 11245
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by Ajax @ Today at 04:08 PM

I envy your skill, Ken. Really nice work.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: LFR-1100's and assorted tests to be done by brendo @ Today at 03:35 PM

Awesome cant wait to hear your views. Hopefully we can get lots of attention on the other forum {spread your knowledge}. Thanks again for your very informative reviews.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with a problem called Grounding by exlabdriver @ Today at 03:31 PM

Shaw knows full well about it - they just won't admit it unless you are very persistent. From what I've heard, they have ground isolation gizmos but they don't normally give them out for some reason. I had hum problems in the past & after much
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by brendo @ Today at 02:55 PM

Looks great, the rack is beautiful great work. We're all going to want your top notch work. Big difference from the starting photos.
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema by solarrdadd @ Today at 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By fheinzlerI asked David Cobb of Dolby and here is his reply: "Yes, we do recommend monopole speakers for the side and rear surrounds and placed around ear height or midway on the wall. I have never heard the Quadpolar tech
Home Theater
The Panny OLED is using a LG Panel. Hopefully will be FLAT and not curved. Very intersted in what they do with it

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.