Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
4 registered (bridgman, Mojo, St_PatGuy, craigsub), 65 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,385 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,239 Topics
411,710 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17937
pmbuko 16359
SirQuack 13357
CV 11476
MarkSJohnson 11220
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Would the VP180 V4 match well with the M60 V1? by bridgman @ 2 minutes 16 seconds ago

I'll go do some testing. Never really thought about it before -- the VP180 is so wide it pretty much reaches both sides of my HT area anyways
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Small Car recommendations... by St_PatGuy @ 11 minutes 35 seconds ago

That's awesome, Tom!! I'm glad you guys like it.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by newf @ Today at 10:22 PM

Speaking of work. After missing the Kickstarter for being too stun to realize that when they meant it was over on the 12th, that did not include the 12th (so I missed it by hours). Now it being too $$$ to consider I figured I'd try to get my a/v guy
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: T.V. Stand for VP180 by bridgman @ Today at 09:37 PM

That sounds great. Looking forward to pics.
Jump to new posts Re: ELAC speakers by Cork @ Today at 03:31 PM

Quote:Did you have a chance to compare the Pioneers against the M22s? What version by the way? I never did an A/B comparison in the same room. But listening to them in their respective rooms it's not even close, there's absolutely zero chance that

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.