AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
5 registered (brwsaw, Ken.C, Da_Gimp_Pimp, exlabdriver, DrStrangeQuark), 53 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,375 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,181 Topics
410,109 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17903
pmbuko 16341
SirQuack 13357
CV 11460
MarkSJohnson 11159
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by DrStrangeQuark @ Today at 02:48 PM

Looking Good!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Recomendations for M80 power by fredk @ Today at 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By MojoI love my M80 v2 and I would gladly have upgraded to v4 if someone - anyone - could convince me that I'd hear a noticeable difference. I'd love to do a blind listening test of the V2 and V4. At the last Axiom gathering, I w
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: It must be a Monday! by fredk @ Today at 01:58 PM

I found out only a year ago when I was on a Bowie kick.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by fredk @ Today at 01:57 PM

Sweeeeet!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ Today at 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By tomtuttle... It's probably worth a shot since it meets your needs so well. Simply put and true. Unless its absolutely horrible, it is going to be a big improvement over what I have now. The reviews this thing gets are all ve
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Today at 01:46 PM

Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by Ken.C @ Today at 01:45 PM

YOU HAVE NO HONOR. God, it feels good to pull that one out again...
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ Today at 01:42 PM

Originally Posted By MarkSJohnsonCoat hangers and duct tape. Jus' Sayin'. I... How can I put this? I ran out of duct tape. Oh, the shame.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Recomendations for M80 power by Ken.C @ Today at 12:27 PM

I have a bunch of drivers (late v3 and early v4 mix) and some v4 crossovers waiting to go into my v2s. One of these days...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by michael_d @ Today at 12:00 PM

I have a couple friends who love their Traegers. I almost bought one, but I refuse to buy something that will live outdoor, and is not stainless steel. Traeger was built in the US, but no longer. Now they are made in China. Cheap and tinny in compar
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Recomendations for M80 power by oakvillematt @ Today at 11:49 AM

Originally Posted By MojoI love my M80 v2 and I would gladly have upgraded to v4 if someone - anyone - could convince me that I'd hear a noticeable difference. There would be a subtle difference. If you did an A/B test of the two side by side you
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ Today at 03:22 AM

Thanks, guys. I'm not sure how to read the situation yet, but so far it hasn't hampered my excitement. We've been friends for a while, which I think we both want to preserve, so we'll just have to feel it out.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by St_PatGuy @ Today at 01:06 AM

Dude. Word.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Recomendations for M80 power by Mojo @ Today at 12:28 AM

I love my M80 v2 and I would gladly have upgraded to v4 if someone - anyone - could convince me that I'd hear a noticeable difference.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by tomtuttle @ Today at 12:21 AM

Wrong thread. Please repost. Happy for you.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by tomtuttle @ Today at 12:19 AM

I'm no expert. There are many Traeger grills here in the PNW. Reports from friends indicate high satisfaction, but not really high enough heat for all grilling demands. I've always wanted one for hassle free smoking and BBQ. I've also heard that ther
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AH #1? by brwsaw @ Today at 12:16 AM

We're getting Van's rain and beautiful weather. Oddly cool some nights though, must be the extra moisture. The smoke is nasty here too and its probably about to get much worse. Its a nice change to have better weather than the island. Suns currently
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Recomendations for M80 power by brendo @ Today at 12:04 AM

Congrats to you as well Mr. Quark. I think they are a great addition Thank you Matt, The power Amp, is totally on my radar. I also think a used power Amp would be a great addition
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by Socketman @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

TADA One down , One to go then 4 more LOL
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Recomendations for M80 power by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Your unit has pre-out. Why not keep an eye open for a used 100~150w power amp that you could plug the M80 into through the pre-out on your Integra?? I don't know if it's like where you live, but here I picked up a great AudioSource One/A amp for $
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Recomendations for M80 power by DrStrangeQuark @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Brendo -- Congrats! My m80s came today too. Bliss ..
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Coat hangers and duct tape. Jus' Sayin'.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Recomendations for M80 power by brendo @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

Thank you guy's. My M80s are huge, As always they came in one week flat. Hooked them up right away, oh my god as I have read many times here already it's way different than a bookshelf speaker. I've already gone from M3 to M22 now M80. My M3 has move
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: It must be a Monday! by newf @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Wow, did not know.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Congrats, CV!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.