Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
4 registered (St_PatGuy, MarkSJohnson, nickbuol, oakvillematt), 70 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,380 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,218 Topics
411,176 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17932
pmbuko 16357
SirQuack 13357
CV 11473
MarkSJohnson 11198
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

I did finally figure out what my issue was, or at least partially. After talking to support from Green Mountain, they agreed to send me a new board. A day later, I remembered something I had read on the internets about making sure you clean the tem
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by fredk @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

What, again again?? Man, you guys are getting old.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Time for a new receiver? by Zarak @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Most of our movie watching is Redbox, so it is still disc. I get blu ray when it is available, but will watch something on DVD if that is all they have. We mostly watch new releases, which is what keeps us from watching many netflix movies.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Cant take credit for it. here's the recipe. https://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachme...poly-panels.pdf I havent put anything behind them yet. Going to wait and see what the absorbers do first. They are next up. The new response plot isnt real
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Contemplating upgrade by brendo @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

All of Axioms speakers sound similar The floor standers deliver more boom than the book shelves. I started with M3s those baby's will surprise you the one 6.5 driver really booms. I found that they went deeper than my M22s, maybe the width of the cab
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Ordered my M60s... Need Owner Reviews & Feedback by DigitalGrit @ 08/29/15 11:18 PM

If your 'mis-spent' youth was anything like mine, then I think I'll enjoy the M60s. Glad I made that choice. Thanks for the review!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Been a while by nickbuol @ 08/29/15 10:30 PM

Welcome back my brotha to the west...
Stereo
I ended up going with non-HP, based on the response curves seeming to be flatter in the low end at the SPLs I usually frequented. Need a pair of HP's to be sure I did the right thing though. Sigh.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by INANE @ 08/29/15 04:56 PM

As a user I think Win 10 is great, as a SA I'm not sure yet.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by SqBobGodPants @ 08/29/15 12:12 PM

An evil friend of mine, OK, that's redundant, had been coercing me to check out Spotify. We speak about once a week (he lives in Utopia, TX), and he had been bringing this up for at least a month and a half. There's a reason I never did alcohol or dr
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: banana plug preferance by SqBobGodPants @ 08/29/15 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By Serenity_NowAre they like this Bob? If so, the Sewells are twin and a fraction of the price. If you put a dab of anti ox in the cap, then screw it onto the wire, you are set for life. I used mine for 10awg no problems.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.