AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
2 registered (Ken.C, richeydog), 48 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,374 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,178 Topics
410,030 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17900
pmbuko 16341
SirQuack 13357
CV 11456
MarkSJohnson 11156
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Today at 12:05 PM

It's not about great sound. It's about the emotion...the experience. My buddies aren't audiophiles. But they were moved by the first video on the Kickstarter page. Of course when they get it, and listen to it, the sound will reinforce the experience
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by Ken.C @ Today at 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By BobKayThe new Muse ("Drones") came out earlier this week, so I drove to the record store just for that. One thing I'll say for it is that it helped me realize that my sub was out of phase. Thanks for nothing, Audyss
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Happy Independence Day! by BobKay @ Today at 10:16 AM

Hope all "you's 'mer'cans" and your families have a great weekend.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: The Limited Edition by Serenity_Now @ Today at 09:30 AM

Uh oh! progress halted. Very cool feeling.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: A six month long test of an Axiom Tower vs. ??? by Serenity_Now @ Today at 09:09 AM

Craig, can you give us an idea of where you put it and its gain setting. I'm also curious about the size of your room. (Think you posted details somewhere.) Give "Hyper-ballad" by Bjork a spin. 34hz 37hz 40hz never sounded so good.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom M100v4's vs. Bryston T's??? by FireGuy @ Today at 09:07 AM

Originally Posted By McBlueMetersHas anyone done a direct comparison? Curious if the Bryston's are worth almost triple the price. I've been thinking about buying a pair of the T's.....BUT I can't imagine they are truly that much better than the M100'
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Samsung or LG TV? Which is better? by casey01 @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

I will more than likely within the next year have to purchase a new set and if I was to look at the most up to date technology it would have to be OLED. The only problem is, so far LG is the only brand that is getting in to it all the way and it is
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Is ANYBODY streaming music through their AVR? by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

You guys are great. I really appreciate you taking the time to educate me. Matt, thank you for the pictures. It looks like the Synology solution really works well for you.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Room tuning for beginners (like me) by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

That's exactly what I thought and expected. I just wasn't sure if Andrew meant the use of soundproof strategies was detrimental in some way. I chose to do it so my furnace and laundry nearby wouldn't be a bother.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: front height channels by GregLee @ 07/01/15 01:42 PM

I never got much action from my back surrounds (QS8), and I took to using front height speakers instead (CSW dipoles, similar to QS4) and Dolby PLIIz on my Pioneer SC-1522. Well, the 1522 AVR finally broke, and I replaced it with a Pioneer VSX-90, w

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.