Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (Scott64), 60 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,399 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,279 Topics
412,530 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17967
pmbuko 16378
SirQuack 13358
CV 11521
MarkSJohnson 11247
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Any chance of Axiom having a Cyber Monday sale? by vanstevens @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

I spoke with customer service last week and was told that, to the best of their knowledge, they would not be having any additional sales. The only special they have is the spend $2500 and get a free Axiom Air.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with a problem called Grounding by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

There is a long standing issue between the MCA and the Axiom DSP. This was discussed for a bit with Andrew last year and if I plug in an RCA cable between the DSP and the MCA with nothing else connected. (ie not even a Pre-Amp hooked up) the MCA g
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Soooper low quality wood and plywood siding, and there's no way I'm sanding all of that. I'll post some pictures of it later.
Jump to new posts Re: Which is a better setup? M22+Sub or M60+no-sub??? by solarrdadd @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

if you already own the speakers, have you not listened to them yet? or is this a case where you own the speakers and have not listened to them yet and that's what the IA is for? I'm just trying to make sure I understand everything. best of luck
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: LFR-1100's and assorted tests to be done by Socketman @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

Craig has a great way of saying 'put your money where your mouth is' . He should definitely accept craigs generous offer and go show Craig how smart he really is.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

We've again started watching the 6 Star Wars Blu-Rays last night with the first one - Episode IV. I had forgotten how good the remastered soundtrack is on this one. It's become a tradition here around this time of year leading up to the Holiday Sea
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by brendo @ 11/28/15 02:55 PM

Looks great, the rack is beautiful great work. We're all going to want your top notch work. Big difference from the starting photos.
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema by solarrdadd @ 11/28/15 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By fheinzlerI asked David Cobb of Dolby and here is his reply: "Yes, we do recommend monopole speakers for the side and rear surrounds and placed around ear height or midway on the wall. I have never heard the Quadpolar tech

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.