AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Greg's pseudo-HT room
Who's Online
2 registered (CV, BapchaMan), 29 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13355 Members
11 Forums
23042 Topics
407471 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17828
pmbuko 16308
SirQuack 13354
CV 11366
MarkSJohnson 11032
Meanwhile On Facebook

Love this review by Brad C! "Very impressed with my purchase: 2 High Powered M6...

(y) Great review from Tom H of his new surround speakers! "I love the surroun...

22 year-old Axiom System, still in showroom condition! Welcome home, old friends!

The end of a truly unique voice. RIP Joe Cocker - you were part of the soundtr...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by Socketman @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

I am sure you will B happy.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Songs covered in different styles by bridgman @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

The Harp Twins playing pretty much everything, obviously... http://www.harptwins.com/musicVideos.html The Dave Brubeck Quartet playing "Blue Rondo a la Turk". Yes I know they (Brubeck I guess) wrote the song but I grew up listening to Kei
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

I would think that they are made right there in Canada. They make their own injection molded plastic parts onsite in Dwight. In fact, there is push to make more and more things onsite as it is less money going out to other companies, better quality
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: LLAP by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

I didn't notice that picture until now. The doc seems to be wearing snake skin cowboy boots.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Home Theatre set up. by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: BBIBHI have a room that size with M80's, vp150, QS8's and a EP350. The one area I think I would have gone up one level is the sub, to at least the 500. The sub is good, no question, but when I want "more" bass, it is
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ Yesterday at 01:18 AM

I need more Warren Zevon. Thanks for reminding me.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Teddy Bears, Hand Grenades, and F-Bombs by BobKay @ 03/04/15 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: LampshadeBob=Marketing Genius Every time someone googles Benjamin Moore or ***hole, they are going to find this post and find he is available. I have done the homework. The positions that will become available, worldwide, at

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.