Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-888-352-9466 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog
Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
1 registered (Da_Gimp_Pimp), 70 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,368 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,138 Topics
409,187 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17881
pmbuko 16335
SirQuack 13356
CV 11437
MarkSJohnson 11106
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Projection screen recommendation by Serenity_Now @ 33 minutes 51 seconds ago

Oh yeah, whatever you decide, 2 people are really needed to assemble and mount without risking any damage (or tempers!)
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Ok, you got $12K to spend ...... by Serenity_Now @ Today at 04:13 PM

Wow! Fantastic price for a truly useful book. I hope you guys find it as useful as I do. I refer to it frequently when something has me stymied.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by J. B. @ Today at 08:33 AM

Boom, did you check the phasing between the 2 subs. from 0 to 180 degrees, there could be a difference in total output of 6 dB or more. if i remember right, this is done before syst. calibration, using a SPL meter at the MLP, (right between the 2 ear
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: LFR1100 amplifier suggestions by 7800 @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Thanks J. B. I'll do more experimenting with the crossover settings.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rotary Sub Installation - Niagara Falls by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Sorry - the above was posted in the wrong thread... TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Help me plan a trip to Montreal. by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

My errant post belongs here: Niagara is home to an installation of Rotary Subs. An attraction that is a must for guys like us: http://www.rotarywoofer.com/niagara%20fury%20index.html TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Over Ear Headphones by Socketman @ 05/26/15 08:49 PM

So its summer and I like to listen to music while I walk the dog but ear buds just are not cutting it. I am looking for an over the ear headphone that is not too big and is decently light. I listen mostly to classic rock so the midbass the kick drum

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.