Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
3 registered (Socketman, 7800, SBrown), 70 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13,399 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,278 Topics
412,524 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17966
pmbuko 16378
SirQuack 13358
CV 11521
MarkSJohnson 11247
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Jump to new posts Re: Which is a better setup? M22+Sub or M60+no-sub??? by solarrdadd @ Today at 05:44 PM

if you already own the speakers, have you not listened to them yet? or is this a case where you own the speakers and have not listened to them yet and that's what the IA is for? I'm just trying to make sure I understand everything. best of luck
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: LFR-1100's and assorted tests to be done by Socketman @ Today at 04:03 PM

Craig has a great way of saying 'put your money where your mouth is' . He should definitely accept craigs generous offer and go show Craig how smart he really is.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by exlabdriver @ Today at 03:21 PM

We've again started watching the 6 Star Wars Blu-Rays last night with the first one - Episode IV. I had forgotten how good the remastered soundtrack is on this one. It's become a tradition here around this time of year leading up to the Holiday Sea
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with a problem called Grounding by Serenity_Now @ Today at 12:24 PM

Is the secondary usually connected to chassis ground in electronics? I always thought it was the primary only and the secondary was floating -as in the Axiom amp. Trying to understand the bonding jumper.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Got Wood? by Ken.C @ Today at 09:54 AM

Yeah, I don't have a mudroom either... that's why it's actually finished and not painted. Plus I just hate painting wood, if I can get away with showing the grain (unlike on the chicken coop).
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by brendo @ Yesterday at 02:55 PM

Looks great, the rack is beautiful great work. We're all going to want your top notch work. Big difference from the starting photos.
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema by solarrdadd @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By fheinzlerI asked David Cobb of Dolby and here is his reply: "Yes, we do recommend monopole speakers for the side and rear surrounds and placed around ear height or midway on the wall. I have never heard the Quadpolar tech
Home Theater
The Panny OLED is using a LG Panel. Hopefully will be FLAT and not curved. Very intersted in what they do with it
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: HTS Fading by exlabdriver @ 11/27/15 12:57 PM

I donno. I've seen lots of criticism & divergent views in posts there, especially wrt speakers; however, opinions that are based on untruths & BS are called out, & rightly so. That doesn't happen in AVS until it gets out of hand & a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: No M100's at The Kingdom Hall by fredk @ 11/26/15 11:09 PM

Turkey day is long gone. You Yanks. Always behind the curve. Originally Posted By CamIsADorkOriginally Posted By CVSeriously, it's like they're declaring a war on genocide. Happy Thanksgiving! You know, Charles, if the Native peoples had just be
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Welcome by CamIsADork @ 11/26/15 02:55 PM

I didn't even think about this, but now when I sign it, it says, "Welcome, Cam is a dork." An added bonus.
Home Theater
Originally Posted By newfUlimately my QS8's will be taken down and replaced with direct firing. I think right now given I have a second row and only 5.2.4 they are fine, but once I go 7.2.4 I want all my surrounds to be direct firing. Probably M3 on
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by fredk @ 11/26/15 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By Boomzilla... As to the "can't tell the difference between the M80s on their own and the M80 + sub," my experience is the polar opposite... I would guess that goes back to every room being different because of the way
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Now on sale (for a more expensive price) by exlabdriver @ 11/26/15 12:22 PM

Canadian marketing boards need to be abandoned if we want to participate in our 'global economy'. Paying producers 'not to produce' thus keeping prices artificially high for consumers is protectionist & just plain wrong today. It is a model fro
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by Ken.C @ 11/26/15 08:35 AM

I finished playing Portal 2 2 days later. Now I am bereft and portal-less.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by CV @ 11/26/15 05:39 AM

Whoa, season 1 of Hannibal on Blu-ray for only $4.99 on While I didn't like the second season as much, and the third season got ridiculous while simultaneously being boring, I really enjoyed the first season and would recommend it wholehe
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ 11/26/15 01:18 AM

In case you all needed another taste of K-pop, this new music video is cracking me up. CL - "Hello Bitches" Excuse the language. I don't have a lot to say about her crew, but her entertaining presence at the center of it makes up for it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by Adrian @ 11/25/15 09:53 PM

Hope you and your family had a good time, Rick.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Mounting M2 Speaker without studs by Socketman @ 11/25/15 03:47 PM

I have QS8's on the wall and I used drywall anchors. They look like a huge wood screw and the grab the drywall with gusto. I am in an older house and no issues what so ever. The nice thing is you can run them in a little farther, slap on some filler
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Sound Magic: The Nature of Things by Serenity_Now @ 11/24/15 04:24 PM

Isnt the guy that can see with clicks amazing.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Any Black Friday Deals? by Jc @ 11/24/15 11:03 AM

Hi Justin, I apologize for the delay. I flew you an email a few minutes ago and as per my message, I will let you know about B stock or refurbished models as soon as I can.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by SBrown @ 11/23/15 07:58 PM

Apparently the mould is being made as we speak. So hopefully it will all come together nicely and be shipping soon.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts For the car lovers, I bring you the big three! by SqBobGodsUndies @ 11/23/15 05:41 PM

Chris Harris (the best automobile journalist IMO) posted the first teaser for this showdown a month ago, so you can imagine how excited I was to see it in my subscription feed a few days ago. So, without further ado..... LaFerrari v Porsche 918

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.