AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
1 registered (GWiederhoft), 37 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13359 Members
11 Forums
23075 Topics
407997 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17841
pmbuko 16319
SirQuack 13356
CV 11385
MarkSJohnson 11061
Meanwhile On Facebook

⚠ Only 5 days left in our Computer Speaker Presale! http://www.axiomaudio.com/c...

(y) Love this review a customer sent us recently: "Bottom line, these speakers...

❔ The new M1 High Powered Computer Speaker uses Axiom's latest full one-inch twe...

High Powered Computer Speaker - Preorder Sale!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone ever go on a European river cruise? by exlabdriver @ 5 minutes 13 seconds ago

One thing to keep in mind, these ships are very limited in the amount of guests that they can carry. Therefore, it behooves one to book really early to avoid disappointment as they fill up fast... TAM
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by exlabdriver @ 7 minutes 46 seconds ago

I remember the spring melt in Chatham, NB & Gander, Nfld back in the 70s. Both houses got water in the basement (one was completely finished). I know what it is to 'weep a little'... TAM
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone bought a curved 4K TV yet? by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 04:36 PM

Check your glucose levels, too. Rapidly changing vision could be an indicator.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Pre-Amp or get an older used one by BobKay @ Today at 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_Now Matt, do you have 2 preamps you can compare now in your possession? The pioneer and something else? That way you canmuck ... Hmmm? I've never seen that word. It could have so many meanings. It could refer to Canad
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ Today at 01:01 AM

I know it's early, but Marina and the Diamonds' FROOT for Album of the Year. I'm really enjoying it, no joke. She can craft perfect pop songs like it's nothing. Still enjoying the one Pipettes album I liked (couldn't get into the other one), Emmy th
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Why Do my M22's look so different? by newf @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

I bought a set of on wall M22 version 3 from the refurb section back in November. Since then others have popped up. I've noticed some odd things. I have other v3 speakers in the house and my M22's look and more importantly sound so much different..
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M100 amp selection by Andre @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Ordered the Crown XLI 800 today $368 CDN
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp 180 center by theskins @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

I think I'm goin to reboot/reset Denon AVR .......maybe applying filters from 150 even though Audyssey is off???? Can't hurt I'll report back later
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: C14 plug & hooking up a UPS by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

The APC-J15 I mentioned above is battery and surge for Home Theater use.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Eric's Birthday by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

Thank you. Thank you. Oh wait! I'm not Eric.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Chris's Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

Happy birthday, Chris!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Wall plates & other accessories by minorc @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

I ended up using cablesonsale, great selection and prices. Now to figure out paint color.. Thanks all
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Help me choose an AVR by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 08:21 AM

Hdcp 2.2 and atmos arent doable for $400 quite yet. I'd get something from Canuckaudiomart with that budget. I would stay clear of onkyo.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Trasmission Line Speaker Design by Serenity_Now @ 03/25/15 09:14 PM

I'll second PMC as fantastic TL speakers. Spent some time as I auditioned coveting them. Very expensive.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Dolby Atmos and audio drop outs by CatBrat @ 03/25/15 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: SocketmanYour not missing much LOL , not sure I would spend 5 bux to buy it or not . Have you watched John Wick, apparently its another movie that is problematic. Never heard of John Wick. I watched the first half of The Hob
Hearing Things
I'm a big lover of Pioneer Elite amps. Mid to upper price range. I'd love to see how it compares.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: There's gold in them thar, um, droppings... by CatBrat @ 03/25/15 11:35 AM

Yikes! That's just weird.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wireless earbuds for treadmill jogging? by michael_d @ 03/25/15 09:33 AM

Oh cool! Thanks Peter. I like the widget for plugging into the TV. That's what I was imagining I'd need. Just couldn't find it.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Home Theatre set up. by brwsaw @ 03/25/15 01:33 AM

CONGRATS
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Customer Service by oakvillematt @ 03/24/15 02:01 PM

Axiom does offer quite good customer service. Sometimes a bit slow and they can be hard to get ahold of at times, but when you do, they come through. I do like that I am dealing with a small company that gets it. In that, I mean that they understa
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT! by solarrdadd @ 03/24/15 11:18 AM

Originally Posted By: nickbuolMove the cat stand a little bit so that they can be in the "sweet spot!" when i watch movies, many times, the cat sits on my lap and is in the sweet spot! i know somehow, that don't sound right!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Naming the Axiom Wireless Speaker by Ken.C @ 03/24/15 06:51 AM

But that old guy whose hearing has been ruined by playing 50 years of concerts at extreme volumes said 24/96 has a soul!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: bought a vp 180 by huskydave @ 03/23/15 07:50 PM

I have been out of surround sound for a while I had some Dibeisi speakers they were ok but the center was too small as I had 3 home made 3 way speakers on each front with a power amp pushing them. I blew a few of them up and bought the m80's. I watch
The Water Cooler
Certainly better than Spock doing it.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: DSP and M80's by TroyD @ 03/23/15 02:10 PM

OK, Called Brent today and he explained
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.