Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
2 registered (J. B., MarkSJohnson), 48 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,380 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,218 Topics
411,201 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17932
pmbuko 16357
SirQuack 13357
CV 11473
MarkSJohnson 11200
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by nickbuol @ 4 minutes 32 seconds ago

When I visited Axiom back in February of this year, they had a working prototype that was pretty slick. They were just refining the audio quality (you know how Ian wants to make sure that it actually sounds good) so I am sure that there will be some
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Question for the BBQ experts by fredk @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

I want to be part of the 'internet of because you can'. I'm not sure yet that being able to monitor my smoker from my smartphone really has any value, but I wanted to give it a whirl.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Time for a new receiver? by JohnK @ 09/01/15 11:01 PM

Jason, welcome back. Without going through all the marvels which theoretically are or will be available, my thought is the Denon X4100W factory refurb for a very well-featured and amply powerful receiver within your budget which has the essential Au
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Getting close HT listening room by oakvillematt @ 09/01/15 05:38 PM

The problem was that the pre-amp had the full range LFR's set to small with a cross over at 120hz. I have not really got the room anywhere near being done, and still need to get or more to point build a rack for my amps and equipment. The room is l
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Been a while by INANE @ 08/31/15 11:16 PM

I want a new HT project but I Don't have the time Don't have the money Don't have the time :-/ Anyone else working something cool?
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Ordered my M60s... Need Owner Reviews & Feedback by huskydave @ 08/31/15 10:04 PM

I have a newer center channel vp180 and an older set of m80's maybe version 1 or 2 . I notice a difference in the tweeters, the newer one sounds better and the crossover does highs better than the old ones, what changed for the worse was the older sp
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by fredk @ 08/30/15 10:13 PM

What, again again?? Man, you guys are getting old.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 08/30/15 03:43 PM

Cant take credit for it. here's the recipe. https://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachme...poly-panels.pdf I havent put anything behind them yet. Going to wait and see what the absorbers do first. They are next up. The new response plot isnt real
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Contemplating upgrade by brendo @ 08/30/15 01:56 PM

All of Axioms speakers sound similar The floor standers deliver more boom than the book shelves. I started with M3s those baby's will surprise you the one 6.5 driver really booms. I found that they went deeper than my M22s, maybe the width of the cab
Stereo
I ended up going with non-HP, based on the response curves seeming to be flatter in the low end at the SPLs I usually frequented. Need a pair of HP's to be sure I did the right thing though. Sigh.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Windows 10, should I click the button yet? by INANE @ 08/29/15 04:56 PM

As a user I think Win 10 is great, as a SA I'm not sure yet.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by SqBobGodPants @ 08/29/15 12:12 PM

An evil friend of mine, OK, that's redundant, had been coercing me to check out Spotify. We speak about once a week (he lives in Utopia, TX), and he had been bringing this up for at least a month and a half. There's a reason I never did alcohol or dr
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: banana plug preferance by SqBobGodPants @ 08/29/15 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By Serenity_NowAre they like this Bob? If so, the Sewells are twin and a fraction of the price. If you put a dab of anti ox in the cap, then screw it onto the wire, you are set for life. I used mine for 10awg no problems.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by St_PatGuy @ 08/29/15 08:58 AM

Originally Posted By tomtuttle We'd probably be in the same relative positions on the Ballast Point Sea Monster I enjoyed last night. Silky mouthfeel from the Oatmeal, but really boozy. Bitterness from both hops and roasted grain. One of my favor
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 BBC Proms by JohnK @ 08/28/15 12:13 AM

This year the Proms recognizes the 150th Anniversary of Sibelius by featuring much of his orchestral music, including all seven of his symphonies. Prom 43 had excellent performances of the 5th, 6th and 7th symphonies by the BBC Symphony Orchestra. T
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Celebrate Good Times by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 08/27/15 07:50 PM

With exception to two weekend trips to Toronto, I've been bedridden all summer. I wasn't planning on going, but I really wanna see some peeps again. My one sore that's keeping me bedridden will *hopefully* heal up soon, and I get away for the festi
Hearing Things
I wish you would take them out to your deck and report on their performance. And let us know how your grilled green onions turn out.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.