Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-888-352-9466 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog
Wall'O'Fame
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
A promise is A promise... Axiom's second home
Who's Online
1 registered (exlabdriver), 36 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,367 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,131 Topics
409,116 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17880
pmbuko 16335
SirQuack 13356
CV 11436
MarkSJohnson 11102
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Ultra HD Blu-ray by theskins @ Today at 03:39 PM

Also,I'm waiting patiently for 4K projectors to be.............3k or less (2-3 years???)
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: No sub to EP500 results. AND BIRCH SYRUP!! by Murph @ Today at 08:22 AM

Only if you want your cats stuck to it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Movie review: Interstellar by Murph @ Today at 08:21 AM

I don't know what is more messed up. The plot summary or the fact it stars Don Johnson.
The Water Cooler
Cool. I'll definitely look that up. Thanks.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a new Cell Phone -- Need HELP by Murph @ Today at 08:13 AM

I work for a phone/TV/Internet company so I can't answer without perceived bias. Actually, to be honest, I am very distanced from the Mobility side of the biz. So I only know about phone models from what I read on the same blogs you have undoubtedly
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Project by Murph @ Today at 08:03 AM

Originally Posted By Da_Gimp_PimpOriginally Posted By BobKayPeople with "special needs" should order in MDF, then send 'em to you! Why ya always dragging me into your conversations? Ha, If he was talking about you he would have dropped
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Summer drink Gift by BobKay @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By Serenity_NowOh yeah, I think I've experienced counterfiet street. Eye contact and hesitation in my stride was my downfall. Best deal on the worst sunglasses I ever owned. Next time, go with someone who's sleazier than they a
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by pmbuko @ Yesterday at 11:02 AM

I had Stone Ruination 2.0 IIPA last night and really enjoyed it. Really great hop flavor that ranged from piney to tropical, and the malts seemed to float delicately above the fray.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: When does the new Computer Speakers start shipping by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 05:23 AM

yay 20th. hopefully shipping info soon.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: A six month long test of an Axiom Tower vs. ??? by craigsub @ 05/20/15 07:34 AM

Jeff - I have not yet heard the Signatures, but I did own a pair of Legacy's original flagship speakers, the Model 1's, purchased in 1988. Today, in the line up, they would be considered the ancestor to the Classic HD's. They were a wonderful speake
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Ok, you got $12K to spend ...... by TroyD @ 05/19/15 07:42 PM

yeh, I just want the final system be right. I was looking at Paradigm Studio 100' the cc690 and ADP came to 12K maybe pushing the limit. Not really caring about finish a lot. Why ???? there in a darken room anyways. However, having the Main in a nic
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 05/19/15 12:16 PM

Yes next to lighting isle.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Quick answer needed - Anyone used these by Serenity_Now @ 05/19/15 12:15 PM

Anytime. . Glad you're sorted.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Lampshade @ 05/18/15 01:28 PM

I see, the first one. I only watched the beginning of the you tube clip. I found the people doing the commentary were too annoying to watch it all. Korean dramas are very popular in Thailand where my wife is from. There is a good chance she
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by Boomzilla @ 05/18/15 06:22 AM

And I ordered a second subwoofer yesterday. I plan to leave the first of the two in the front left corner, and to place the second against the front wall about four or five feet from the first. I'll then run the 8033 calibration again & see wha
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by fredk @ 05/17/15 01:25 PM

Hey, its as much about the journey as the end goal. I lived through a farmhouse reno that ended up taking 15 years.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by Rock_Head @ 05/16/15 03:13 PM

Went to the opening night of U2 in Vancouver. A spectacular presentation both visual and sound. They have outdone themselves with this show.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.