You are not logged in. [Log In]

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days

Forum   Subject
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: New receiver by SirQuack @ Today at 09:05 AM

pluger in and letter rip,
Advice from Axiom Owners
It would be an interesting blind test to do between Active and Passive as the only difference. We have a switcher that allows us to switch between two different crossovers to the same speaker and we have a switcher that allows us to switch between d
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Out with the new and in with the newer by Mojo @ Today at 02:37 AM

Phil, you should know that donkey dick you have can make even M3ti and M22ti sound great. The M3v4 is wonderful and so is the M2. Please do yourself a solid and upgrade.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Speakers behind screen by Mojo @ Today at 01:06 AM

Oh yeah? 7 feet, huh? You must have some amazing depth going on.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: ATMOS for a small'ish space? by michael_d @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

I'm going to try the round speakers anyway. Order placed for four of them, and four on-wall M3's.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: No more M22s? by Mojo @ Yesterday at 03:18 PM

I don't know the answer to those questions and have never asked Axiom for comparative plots. I don't have the equipment for these measurements. Even if I had the plots, I'm not sure I'd know how to interpret the effects they have on ears-brain. I'd s
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Triggered pulled - Active LFR-1100's are on order! by brendo @ Yesterday at 02:16 PM

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on comparison. Being they are both such well regarded processors. Is the Emotiva one of the newer ones with 16 or more channels? A lot of the youtube reviewers have been waiting for them ti implement Dirac since rel
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What to do with old electronics & computer parts? by bman84 @ Yesterday at 01:42 PM

Hang on to that 150 and use it as trade in next time you want to buy Axiom gear.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: LFR1100 Active Cable Set by Mojo @ 01/25/20 07:38 PM

So Rich...are you actually gonna buy some actives or what?
AxiomAir General Discussion
Chess, one of the videos you'll find in the link Ian posted is "How to sleep with your AxiomAir". That alone is worth getting into the Air over Sonos.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Projector by Ian @ 01/24/20 03:15 AM

Hi Dundas, It is that long throw distance that creates the biggest challenge. The problem with cathedral ceilings. 1080p would certainly be sufficient for our use in this room.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: LFR1100 System Is Magnificent! by Mojo @ 01/23/20 12:33 PM

They will be up to 12 feet apart, their backs up to 3 feet away from the front wall, 5 feet away from the left side and 2 feet away from the right. I may have to twiddle with BGC to dial them in. We'll see if lack of analog BGC ends up being a limita
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by brwsaw @ 01/21/20 11:01 PM

We really liked the series to. Lots of plot holes but lots of surprises to.
Apple Devices
Jump to new posts Re: Apple Airplay 2 by Garrett @ 01/20/20 10:12 PM

I was just wondering if AirPlay 2 is now sorted out. I am considering a N3 but absolutely want the airplay to interface with the other speakers in my house.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: MAIN 2.2 CHANNEL SYSTEM by brendo @ 01/20/20 07:03 PM

I don't even remember. haven't changed it in years.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Mojo's audio insanity! by Mojo @ 01/20/20 05:57 PM

60 drivers in my main room and 22 in the living room. Probably half as many sphincters.
Forum Stats

15,384 Registered Members
16 Forums
24,277 Topics
430,155 Posts

Most users ever online:
2,082 @ 01/22/20 10:43 AM

Top Posters
Ken.C 18044
pmbuko 16437
SirQuack 13654
CV 11738