Wall'O'Fame
Axiom Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Cinema
Solarrdadd's 7.1 Apartment HT!
AxiomAudio Blog

Insider’s Sneak Peek: AxiomAeris

Axiom’s New Computer Speakers

Blind Listening Tests

Who's Online
1 registered (brendo), 106 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13,584 Registered Members
11 Forums
23,429 Topics
415,480 Posts

Most users ever online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 18029
pmbuko 16418
SirQuack 13369
CV 11585
MarkSJohnson 11370
Meanwhile On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: AxiomAir by Mojo @ Today at 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By jmoneThe frequency of the static/click seems to correspond to the tempo of the bass and the sharpness to the peak. Keen powers of observation. You are accurate but not precise. The frequency varies as the T^(1.3*A) where T is th
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: The Limited Edition by DrStrangeQuark @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By EFalardeauVery nice. Lots of well worth it! Thanks Originally Posted By brendo I find the same with my M80s they can handle most any thing probably down to 30Hz and a Ep500 or two is icing on the cake. I've got 1 and man can i
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty Sad the state of movies by DarkPathSignal @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Bridge of Spies: solid movie. Spielberg is great when he tells a story.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Haybirthday by Ya_basta @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Happy birthday, Graeme!
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by Boomzilla @ 04/30/16 04:23 PM

Well, through inattention I accidentally ordered a V3 VP-100 instead of a V4. Until my buddy pointed it out to me, I heard nothing amiss. So all's well that ends well!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: RCA to XLR by DrStrangeQuark @ 04/30/16 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By Ken.CCool. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to be dealing with crazy level issues or anything. At the moment it's really a guessing game of whether the thing is working or not... which is irritating. I'm using those same
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by BobKay @ 04/29/16 05:39 PM

Thinking of and pre-requisitely playing The Purple One made me recall some R & R history. I'm listening to the album, "Come." It made me think of this. In 1985 Tipper Gore created the PMRC, which brought us those little B & W, &quo
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Can Speakers be Too Big for the Room? by Mojo @ 04/28/16 11:41 PM

My M80s are 8 feet away from me on the diagonals and I sit so me ears are in line with the bottom tweet. Theys almost up against the back wall and though I'd love to pull them out, I can't. The sound is right where it should be a foot or so above th
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A New Van for Cam by Ya_basta @ 04/27/16 07:01 PM

Thanks, Marky .
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Height of Centre and L/R speakers by TroyD @ 04/26/16 10:09 PM

Mains aren't the issue they are imagine correctly. I have treatment up temp, I have the panels from a movie theatre. Three 4 x 8 sheets. Going to put them up on short stands tomorrow night see if that works
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Alan's Birthday by Ajax @ 04/26/16 01:58 PM

Happy Birthday, Alan.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Anthem 520/720 Denon X4200? by michael_d @ 04/26/16 12:13 PM

I already covered why earlier.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2015 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.