You are not logged in. [Log In]

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days

Forum   Subject
Technical Questions
Have you tried unplugging and pressing AVR power buttons multiple times. Good reset without losing all your setup. Gets rid of static in system.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Turntable built in Phono hum by brendo @ Today at 01:13 AM

Thank you Alan. Did some research and found most every Phono pre. was recommending to keep the darn phono well away from WIFI, EMI sources etc. Realised that I had gone and moved my router really close to my turntable. Moved it much further away H
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: M5HP vs M60HP by brendo @ Today at 12:56 AM

The bookshelves could also benefit from the easier placement options, higher lower wider etc. When I originally went from M22 to M80. I had gone through many different placements with my M22 in doing so it made the integration of going up to M80 so
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: New Speaker Idea by TroyD @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

I am thinking a M5hp but replace the 5.5 driver with the 6.5" that is on the M60/80 Like the M60 except maybe 400hz and 2.2khz
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Surround setup for music by Mojo @ 09/22/18 08:34 PM

BTW, you can't go wrong with Axiom. All Axiom's president wants is for his customers to be in lust with what they hear. If they're not, he'll go out of his way to make it right. Not because it's good business but because he's a great human being.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bryston Model T Mini bookshelf speaker by Mojo @ 09/22/18 08:27 PM

I want one. Slim, please buy one for me.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ 09/22/18 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By exlabdriverDespite its beautiful image, watch out for image retention/burnin on OLED technology. Hmmm... certainly something to consider. Probably a dealbreaker for me given my use. I have my computer hooked up to my TV, so ther
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 09/22/18 01:37 AM

Not my most recent watch, but I enjoyed Magic for Humans on Netflix a lot. Besides being a good magician, Justin Willman has a fun, sometimes dark/weird sense of humor. I'll have to catch him in more stuff.
The Water Cooler
I haven't been logging as many hours as I should, but I have to say I haven't been regretting my Nintendo Switch purchase. A couple of weekends ago I had my best friend bring his kids and wife over to play ARMS, since they had a blast the previous ti
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Do presence speakers work? by brendo @ 09/21/18 10:59 PM

Buble is O.K. live we used to go watch him before he was well known. Lounge singer here in Vancouver think it was called Bubbaloos, like 18 years ago. Do the calibration on my old rebadged Integra 30.4 it was awesome, even with the crappy Audessey2
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: New AVR and new speakers just ordered! by Mojo @ 09/20/18 01:32 PM

Oh well...I didn't know you have your own VP160. Let us know how the M5s sound.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Outriggers for M100? by Mojo @ 09/19/18 07:34 PM

Thanks. I read a review from 2016 that confirmed it comes with three port plugs.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Blind Test and a review of the LFR-1100's by Mojo @ 09/19/18 11:11 AM

I set you up perfectly for that one.
Forum Stats

15,260 Registered Members
16 Forums
24,055 Topics
424,801 Posts

Most users ever online:
883 @ 03/04/17 05:06 PM

Top Posters
Ken.C 18044
pmbuko 16437
SirQuack 13576