You are not logged in. [Log In]

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days

Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: So... was the upgrade worth it? by Mojo @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

All channel stereo should never have been invented. I mean, think about it - how can you have all channel stereo? Some dweeb figured out it can be done and some marketing flunkie made it stick. It's a perfect example of why some features just shouldn
AxiomAir General Discussion
I'll second what Ian said. We've used ours outdoors many, many times. Direct sunlight was never a problem for us. Never got it wet though. It gets loud outdoors too if you crank it up. We love it.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Are larger amps worth it? by us3webbs @ 07/19/18 10:54 AM

Just in case this might help tip the scales, I'm moving my ADA1500-3 on Audiogon: https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis918a4-axiom-audio-ada-1500-3-tube Moving my system to a much smaller room, and no longer need the juice. good luck!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Loving My M60s Even More Nearly 8 Years On! by MarkyM @ 07/18/18 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By Gr8_White_NorthFortunately no one else in the house cares about how it sounds the way i care so i go for my MLP and screw everyone else Same.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Pool Fun and The Algonquin M3 by bridgman @ 07/18/18 07:17 PM

Sounds like you managed to test the water resistance above and beyond what whoever wrote the manual was thinking. I guess the expectation was that it would fall into the water and float port-up so no water would get into the cabinet. EDIT - scratch
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So long to our last Video Store by exlabdriver @ 07/17/18 11:52 PM

Yup - it says that I have 15 - 16 Mps - more than adequate for HD that requires 5 Mps. 4K HDR/DV requires 25 Mps... TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My visit to Axiom Headquarters by Debbie @ 07/17/18 09:48 AM

Hey PV, I had a great time showing you guys around. Tours are always a welcomed break in my day. I look forward to your thoughts on the EP500 and especially the VP180. That's the one that made the biggest difference in my own setup at home. I ho
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 BBC Proms by JohnK @ 07/16/18 11:35 PM

For Prom 4 the BBC Philharmonic played a modern clarinet concerto by Lindberg which I didn't find to be very interesting in the first half. Following intermission(about 0:57) however, the massive Shostakovich 7th Symphony("Leningrad")was p
AxiomAir General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: New Firmware anytime soon? by TwistedSpirit @ 07/16/18 05:39 PM

Hi Ian, Out of curiosity, is there any date planned ? Or can we beta test? My AA is sleeping since I cannot make them work with my current WIFI setup. I always have to use them in Analog mode and in the end ends up not being used I'd really love
Forum Stats

15,244 Registered Members
15 Forums
24,030 Topics
424,396 Posts

Most users ever online:
883 @ 03/04/17 05:06 PM

Top Posters
Ken.C 18044
pmbuko 16437
SirQuack 13571
CV 11677