I've had the same solid state amp and speakers for thirty years. Through the decades I've added an HK casette deck and a Denon CD player. However, I've reached middle age and would like to upgrade my system without breaking my piggy bank. I've been reading and researching for six months and have changed my mind so often my wife is telling me to PLEASE make a decision.
I thought I had decided on a pair of Klipsch RF-3's when I noticed an ad for Axiom. I've read a number of reviews and am very impressed. They look like speakers that I could live with in my twilight years. My living room is approximately 15X20 but we plan on moving as soon as my daughter finishes high school. I've been leaning toward the M-80's. Though my daughter wants me to enter the home theater arena I'm more interested in classical music and good old rock and roll. So it looks like a bigger house and a DVD player are also in my future.
I've also been bouncing back and forth between SS and tube amplifiers. I thought that the Denon AVR-3803 would solve all my problems. Any suggestions for an amplifier in the $1000 +/-$200 range? Also, will the Denon 3803 do the M-80's proud?
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Monk