Neverhappy, which behringer do you have? I'm thinking about finding one somewhere if I keep the nad.

Buy the way guys, I don't HATE the NAD. I love it's power, simplicity, a remote that just simply works no matter who's using it, the picture quality for it's video section is sharp and just how it should look, ands beleive it or not I really like how it looks. Although, I do not recommend anyone lifting it in hard to reach area's.....very heavey. i like it's feel for quality as well, the feel of the buttons, the smoothness of the volume knob, and has some connectivity options on the back for future upgrades that really peak my interest. I do wish that nad would let customers upgrade the firmware though, that is just plain stupid to have to send back a 50lb box everytime there is a major firmware change.

I'm going to talk to the store tomorrow, see what other options i have before settling with the nad. They do sell Rotel, yamaha, NAD among others. I'm hearing good things about the yamaha 4600 at 4 ohms as well. Even if it was paired with a power amp for the 80's. But that's getting very $$$. I've had some suggest getting the 2400 as a pre, and a nad for the fronts as well which would still be under 2grand.

Right now though, as it is with my eq through the nad, I'm loving it. But I need this eq for an older setup that is in another room with some cerwin vega d9's that'll be used for dance music for the women when entertaining while me and the guys take over the media room and maybe xbox a bit . how's that for a long sentence.

Anyways, I'll have my vp-150 tomorrow, and qs8's. So I get to adjust everything again. I'll be making my decision this week. Meantime, I need to find a eq just in case i need it.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12