Continuing a thread hijack:
In reply to:

Sorry but did you say R&R in Weyburn? Dude there is nothing to do in Weyburn! but then again, if you want true R&R, that's not a bad place to do it.

Well, it was as close as I can get to R&R - I get bored easily... other people can sit on a beach, I get bored and need a different type of busywork, so I went out there to help a good friend settle in, get some stuff set up and built for her (she just moved back there from REAL smalltown SK) got her computer back up and running, all that fun stuff - hardworking single mom of two great little kids, so doesn't exactly have a ton of extra money around for handimen. This handigoon comes cheap. *laughs*

In reply to:

Let me see how tonight is looking and I may just pop in. I know a few of the owners of the Pump so getting in the back door is always easy.

Not sure if you did or not, since I didn't know anyone there besides the band, I spent most of the night in the band room (and couldn't partake of any of the Budweiser sponsored free beer - darned probationary periods!).

Bren R.