never: the etailer is Shop Sunshine which I checked out fairly well and my son had purchased a Sony TV from them several years ago.

Long story made short: ordered Sep 30 and told me they were "in stock," called on Oct 7 and was told that they (bought 2) were drop shipped from Sony on Oct 3 and I would subsequently receive shipping info, called Oct 12 because I did not get shipping info and was told that they did not have it yet, called Oct 14 and was told that they are putting a tracer on it.

Sounds like the same old etailer story of not having product in stock, doesn't it????

In Shop Sunshine's defense, they did tell me (at the time of my order) that it would take 10-14 business days to receive the TVs. That's a long time, but they did tell me. 14 business days from Oct 3 is next Friday.

Jury is still out, but I am strongly thinking about telling them on Friday (if I don't get the sets) that I either want a valid shipping number that I can track on the net or I want my charge refunded on my credit card. I think that should be fair enough.

The Rat. M80s, VP-150, QS8s, SVS PC 20-39+, OPPO, Onkyo 703s, Harmony 880 Sony 60" SXRD HDTV